Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

8 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Now hold on just a minute! The last time enma was updated was before the end time. How can you say her score is final?

We'll recount in about an hour when we can sync again. Fingers crossed we don't have a Steve Harvey situation lol.

• Like 3

Tribal Council results:

Enma used the final idol on himself. Any votes casted against Enma will be void.

Vote 1: Jem

Vote 2: Ace

Vote 3: Ace

Vote 4: Ace

Vote 5: no show

The 11th person and 5th member of our jury is @acetryhard

Week 11 Day 1 Announcements:

Just 3 weeks left. Congrats for making it this far. We’ve got a pretty straight forward week for you so let’s jump right in.

Schedule:

Day 2/3 – Reward Challenge – Short games

Trophies only count on games whose top 50th time is less than 24 hours. Points are based on the normal 1 for bronze, 3 for silver, 5 for gold and 10 for plat.

This is Jem’s last challenge he needs to sit out from the Auction.

Day 4 Break

Day 5/6 – immunity Challenge – Long games

Trophies only count on games whose top 50th time is more than 24 hours. Points are based on the normal 1 for bronze, 3 for silver, 5 for gold and 10 for plat.

The reward is a 6 hour bonus meaning they can use games for 18 hours+ instead of 24 hours. Glennrhee automatically gets this reward and as a one time thing, it's available meaning if she wins the reward challenge, she’ll have to only do 12+ or can give it away as per normal rewards. Lastly Zone’s ½ reward would be games 21+ hours long.

Day 7 – Tribal Council

The 12th person eliminated and the 6th member of the jury will be chosen. Then we move into the final 3 where it will be one hell of a battle for Immunity.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Couch said:

Trophies only count on games whose top 50th time is more than 24 hours. Points are based on the normal 1 for bronze, 3 for silver, 5 for gold and 10 for plat.

@xZoneHunter buys over $30 in short games: can't use any of them for the most important challenge of the event.

Well, well, WELL! It looks like you're out of allies, out of resources, and out of luck. It was fun toying around with you, but it's time to take any false hope you have left of winning and grind it into dust. Enjoy your last week of Survivor. Make the most of every last moment. :giggle:

@GlennRhee, @Enma8910, thanks so much for getting us this far. You did a good job tiring out zone. One more reward challenge, and then I'll finish the job.

COUNTDOWN

2 hours ago, Couch said:

Just for clarification you're looking games where at the last top 50th achiever has to be over 24hours right? Or the first achiever?

4 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Just for clarification you're looking games where at the last top 50th achiever has to be over 24hours right? Or the first achiever?

If you go to a trophy you've earned. Select 100%. The fastest times will show up. We're looking for the 50th spot to be longer than 24 hours. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

What about games that don't have 50 achievers? Would this count towards immunity? What about games like Friday the 13th, where there aren't any platinum achievers yet?

Games with fewer than 50 (including 0) achievers will count.

• Like 2

Reward challenge Results:

Glennrhee:

21 from wheels of Aurelia

51 from Lara Croft go

19 from Catlateral Damage

11 from adventure time

102 total points

Enma:

0 total points

Zone

15 from Pacman

Jem:

Sitout

Glennrhee wins reward. 

Remember we're on break until tomorrow where the final 4 will Duke it out in the immunity challenge. 

• Like 2

Less than an hour remains before the final battle.

@xZoneHunter I bet you're wondering how you've made it this far. There were multiple occasions where it was the best option to take you out, but you were spared. Why? The answer is simple. You've been built up all season as the top contender in Survivor, doing the best in challenges, having a seemingly strong alliance, and overall just being pretty dangerous. Everyone has seen what you're capable of, so now, it'll be much more amazing/satisfying when I strike you down.

Despite all of your advantages, there are two things you lack. One is the top two allies in Survivor (thanks again @GlennRhee and @Enma8910!). The other is resolve, which is far outclassed by ours. Now, let's see which of us comes out on top!

Spoiler

• Like 1

The results are in. Sorry for the delay but Jem and Zone both did simply amazing feats and we needed to double and triple count to make sure we had the correct numbers.

Enma with 56 points

Glenn Rhee with 81 points

Now these two who both took up four pages each in the trophy log. 

With an extremely small margin of victory @jem12345pulls off the win

Jem 344

Zone 338

Congrats on the battle. 

Jem wins immunity. I'm sure we know the answer but will you be keeping or giving away said immunity?

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Couch said:

Jem 344

Zone 338

Congrats on the battle. 

Well, that happened.

First off, of course I'm keeping immunity! Second, let's get serious for a minute here. When I joined Survivor, I didn't think I'd make it very far, considering my reputation. I couldn't trust anyone and had to manipulate people to stay alive. But over time, my alliance started turning into a blooming friendship. If I was fighting for just myself this challenge, I surely would've lost. It was through Katie, Enma, and all my other friends who supported me that I gained the strength to adequately fight back. Words cannot describe how thankful I am for making this moment possible.

@xZoneHunter You were a worthy rival. You have grown even stronger since our battle in the THL. You didn't even slow down once, despite my second-hand tactics. Thank you for making winning this challenge all the more satisfying. Here, TAKE THIS VOTE as a token of my gratitude. You deserve it.

Spoiler

Just to avoid any misinterpretation, yes, I did just vote for zone, not hand over my vote.

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

Some change of plans than what we originally had planned this week. 

Due to some private messages and us not wanting Survivor to be ruined by having a nice competition for the finale and it going untouched were going to do something different. 

We're going to have a third place prize instead of a 7th member of the jury.

So here's how this week will play out and it will be just like your typical survivor show.

Day 1 announcements

Day 2 Rites of passage. The final 3 contestants will perform the ceremony going over each contestant who has been eliminated. 

Day 3 - jury members will ask Enma questions about why they should be the winner. 

Day 4 will be questions for Jem

Day 5 will be questions for Katie

Day 6 will speeches from the final 3 on why they deserve the win. 

Day 7 the jury will vote. We'll have a reunion if you will and the votes will be revealed. If there is a 3-3-0 tie, the person with 0 votes will vote to declare the winner.

Failure to answer questions, give speech or vote will void winnings

Edited by Couch
  • Like 4

@Couch By rights of passage, do you mean just talk about each eliminated contestant in the order they were eliminated?

My Q&A apparently falls on Saturday night, so I may do a Q&A stream if anyone's interested. Assuming people are, I'll post again with more details as it gets closer.

• Like 1