Trophies in Private Matches

Hoagie324

Just did some testing on this, looks like trophies can be earned in private matches. I jumped in to Form Ball and was able to play by myself to get the Hat Trick trophy- this will probably work for those harder trophies like A True Rampage and some of the misc. trophies. Thought I should let everyone know!

Edited by Hoagie324
  • Like 1

EDIT:

I can confirm that you can get the hat trick , rampage and cloaked trophies on private matches but not "grindy" trophies like the kills and goals for some reason.

Any way , its a fun game , i imagine that a lot of people (PSN %) will get the platinum.

Edited by shlomaniac

You can also get Playmaker Extraordinaire in a private match. But you have to get 15 assists in one go. Since it doesn't save what you do there, it's like you're starting over each match. This is why the grindy trophies(kills, goals, etc.) aren't able to be earned there. Not enough time in one match to score 25 goals, let alone 50. And 500 kills? Lol. Yeah, there's no way. But you'll likely rack those and assists up, while getting to level 20/gold rank. I'm only short a number of kills, and have a long way to go for those..

14 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

You can also get Playmaker Extraordinaire in a private match. But you have to get 15 assists in one go. Since it doesn't save what you do there, it's like you're starting over each match. This is why the grindy trophies(kills, goals, etc.) aren't able to be earned there. Not enough time in one match to score 25 goals, let alone 50. And 500 kills? Lol. Yeah, there's no way. But you'll likely rack those and assists up, while getting to level 20/gold rank. I'm only short a number of kills, and have a long way to go for those..

Getting assists was easy enough just grab the ball first and make sure a team mate puts in the goal, best to do with a friend

14 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

Getting assists was easy enough just grab the ball first and make sure a team mate puts in the goal, best to do with a friend

Yeah, I probably didn't even need to boost those. Up to 39 of them, according to my stats. Still thought I'd mention it, in case someone's  struggling to get 15.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...