How long did it took you to beat the (main) game?

Gr4de_04

Hello everyone, I'm working on a trophy guide for this game but im unsure what time i should put in to indicate how long it takes to beat LET IT DIE and all its trophies, Currently I'm about halfway trough the game but already clocking at 65 hours, i knew i got stuck in some parts but it's still super long and a huge grind so id like to know how much time it took you guys so I can come up with some sort of average. you can find your playtime by accessing your player log in your underworld rolex. this only shows your total game time and not upon completion so if you are unsure about how long it took you please write it down as well but give an estimated hour length. and for the ones that still have to beat the game. please let me know how many hours uve clocked on too after you beat it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2017 at 7:48 PM, gamesfourever said:

Hello everyone, I'm working on a trophy guide for this game but im unsure what time i should put in to indicate how long it takes to beat LET IT DIE and all its trophies, Currently I'm about halfway trough the game but already clocking at 65 hours, i knew i got stuck in some parts but it's still super long and a huge grind so id like to know how much time it took you guys so I can come up with some sort of average. you can find your playtime by accessing your player log in your underworld rolex. this only shows your total game time and not upon completion so if you are unsure about how long it took you please write it down as well but give an estimated hour length. and for the ones that still have to beat the game. please let me know how many hours uve clocked on too after you beat it.

I have been meaning to make a guide for this game myself, but have been a combination of either too busy (college, training for tournaments and such) or too lazy (relaxing when I actually have time to do so). But if you would like dude, message me on PSN, I am not in the mood to write the guide to be honest, but we can talk over voice chat and I can tell you the details I learned from playing for your trophy guide. As for the time it takes to 100% the trophies, I would say 150 to 300 (maybe 350) hours (dependent upon your luck and skill).

took a look at your trophies dude. I can give you advice and tips if you want them, but from what I see, you are not exactly half way (trust me, I know from experience).

But, to just beat the main game, no trophy hunting at all, no major grind fest, I would say 45 to 85 hours (in my opinion)

My practice about Fighter (got 30) Captures.

currently have 4th grade fighters (and achieved floor 30) and have two LVL 103 (Defender class fighters) and about 300hours gameplay but i'm not experienced player in that sort of games (it's my first one).

When I equip some powerful weapon, especially Claever Saber (no R&D needed, just +0) i usually after 1-2 hours can capture up to 5 fighters.

Make sure and attack players with >400 (recommended >600) TDM rank because only there it's high probability they selected players to defend their Home.

During attack, when you encounter fighter equipped with something (weapon, armour) and equal or better below your current fighter LVL then you have the highest chance to obduct him.

2 times i abducted 2 fighters during one attack, but I could caputre only 1 :-(

14 hours ago, bratMario said:

Durinattack, when you encounter fighter equipped with something (weapon, armour) and equal or better below your current fighter LVL then you have the highest chance to obduct him.

How sure are you of this? do you have any further evidence?

There are almost always minimum 2 fighters guarding home. It's game developer fix to solve problem completly ungarded waiting rooms but they are always naked/unarmed (and can't be abducted) so it's logical that if fighter have equipment then at least there and for sure is a chance for capture/abduction.

Please read:. https://www.letitdiethegame.com/support How do I capture Fighters? section about fighters levels.

I can confirm only that - you can also abduct players below your level and tier/grade (in FAQ isn't mentioned).

• 1 month later...

I beat the main game in just over 200 hours. I did a lot of R&D farming in those 200 hours. Still nowhere near getting all trophies, which I've already decided to give up on. Just gonna beat the Jackals, get all collectibles and force a few more deaths if necessary for 100 deaths.