Number of Games Rated...

daniezutton

Well, this thread is about the number of games YOU OWN by the ESRB rating. All ratings included excluding RP; EC, E, E10+, T, M, and AO.

Here we go..

Rated M for Mature

Rated T for Teen

Rated E10+ for Everyone 10+

Rated E for Everyone

EXPLANATION

-THIS MEANS HOW MANY GAMES YOU OWN BY EACH RATING

-DOES NOT HAVE TO BE JUST YOUR PS3 GAMES

-DO THIS BY THE GAMES YOU ACTUALLY OWN OR THAT ARE IN YOUR TROPHY COLLECTION, IDGAF!

Is that clear enough?

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR

What? It's just for the games you currently own for just PS3 or all of your consoles/handhelds/etc. I chose PS3 only but it's up to you. It isn't that complicated.

Meaning how many games do you have that are rated a certain rating... Like M for Mature. I have 32 games rated M for Mature..

What? It's just for the games you currently own for just PS3 or all of your consoles/handhelds/etc. I chose PS3 only but it's up to you. It isn't that complicated.

Meaning how many games do you have that are rated a certain rating... Like M for Mature. I have 32 games rated M for Mature..

You did not state that in the OP hence why I and some people asked. We were not trying to be offensive just simply asking if you could clear it up since it was quite misleading.

• Like 2

You did not state that in the OP hence why I and some people asked. We were not trying to be offensive just simply asking if you could clear it up since it was quite misleading.

I was actually going to reply with something similar but didn't want to be rude about it.

*Back to Topic, sorry*

I was actually going to reply with something similar but didn't want to be rude about it.

*Back to Topic, sorry*

You can be rude all you want but it is simple and easy to put together without explanation. Of course you'll most likely say something along the lines of, "You created the thread of course it's simple and easy to you."

If you read the original post and then see a list, put those 2 together. If you didn't know if it is just trophy collection, all games, etc... then just put them all or whichever you choose. I only put the ones I actually own (retail) because that's what I chose.

You can be rude all you want but it is simple and easy to put together without explanation. Of course you'll most likely say something along the lines of, "You created the thread of course it's simple and easy to you."

If you read the original post and then see a list, put those 2 together. If you didn't know if it is just trophy collection, all games, etc... then just put them all or whichever you choose. I only put the ones I actually own (retail) because that's what I chose.

I honestly do not think anybody was being rude. To be completely honest, the last part was a tad bit confusing. Anyway, here is what I have currently (I trade and sell my games frequently.)

I have 7 M games for my PS3.

I have 5 T games for my PS3

I have one E game for my PS3

I have 1 E10+ for my PS3.

• Like 1

I know they weren't being rude but I was saying it won't bother me if they do.

Ah, I see. Well that makes sense. Anyway, this was a good idea for a thread. Sometimes I wonder if people will run out of ideas, but they never seem to! :) Nice thinking.