Is No Trophies a Turn Off?

Beyondthegrave07

I would say that a lack of trophies is more of a missing turn-on than a turn-off. Although I'd rather buy a game I'd love and get no trophies than there be a game I want to play very badly but I'm going to kill myself trying get 100%. I've actually not bought a few games because the trophies just looked too difficult, but I've still bought games that I didn't get any trophies for.

For me, I prioritize how I spend my money on PSN. I first buy all the games with trophies and whatever I have left I spend on my classics...God, I love classics. there are soo many classics I still want to play but will never have the chance to just because PSN always brings more trophy-supported games that I want. However, if it is a classic I REALLY want, I leave just enough money for it. To be honest, if I had the money, I would probably have at least 50 ps1 and ps2 classics. right now I have 6!

I want to sell some of my older ps3 games (I'd never sell any ps1 or ps2 games that are good) with no trophy support. But no one wants them!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07