Baba Yaga DLC

1 hour ago, angelgrievous said:

OP, there should be a campfire you can warp to.  I believe it is the Witch Cave fire and it is in the South Central/West part of the map.  I too can not get the switch to work to summon the lift.  Very strange.

Thank you...I just noticed the Witch Cave to the southwest...I was assuming it was further south from the lift. Kind of a DUH moment looking back. There is a camp to warp to with the working lift over there. Thanks for helping.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ghost_of_Gaz_ said:

Thank you...I just noticed the Witch Cave to the southwest...I was assuming it was further south from the lift. Kind of a DUH moment looking back. There is a camp to warp to with the working lift over there. Thanks for helping.

No problem.  Good luck with the ROTTR plat run.

• 3 years later...

I ran out the door to do the lantern challenges and missed the Witch’s Cave camp. The option to fast travel didn’t appear on my map (it was grayed out/it was not full white). 

If you ran into this issue too, go to the Wicked Vale Base Camp fast travel and proceed to the end of that section where you got on the lift the first time.

You have to re-do the puzzle. But wait, no lift! The lever doesn’t work! Well your pal Wags is here for ya. Simply jump into the chasm below where the lift should be normally.

When you respawn the lift will be there by Baba Yaga magic and the lever will work again, taking you to the Witch’s Camp.

You can now return to get the last document or chat up Nadia or whatever you need to do.

Cheers.

• Like 1