old account and new account merged.

Nick7891

So in January of 2013 my original account "CrotchBuffet87" got banned. I called sony and they had someone switch my sign in id to a new account. So my sign in id (email) is the same one as crotchbuffet87. Now, on my new account I lost the trophies I had earned on the previous one. Now I'm currently playing ni no kuni wrath of the white witch on my ps3 and I synced my trophies and now all of a sudden all the trophies that I had earned on crotchbuffet87 are somehow synced to my account (Nick7891). In the ni no kuni forums on playstationtrophies.org someone had an issue with trophies disappearing but the solution doesn't seem to work for me. Any tips? I really don't want these games in my trophy list.

Also these games don't show up in my trophy list on ps3 but they do on ps4.

Yeah I started my new account with zero trophies. From 2013 to now I have been playing on my new account building up my trophy list. When you look at my Nick7891 account the first game on my profile should be rayman origins which is the first plat I achieved. When I look at my trophy list on ps4 there are games underneath it that I played on crotchbuffet87 in the same order I last earned trophies in those games with the exception of the games I replayed on my current account.

Edited by Nick7891

As they are not showing up on psnp, it could be that they are only locally saved on ur ps4. Kind of like what happens when u delete a 0% ps3 game, it would be on the ps3 still but removed server side. It's a weird one and I've never heard about anything like this before, sony normally just flat out bans the accounts.

Edited by Leenewbe

Alright well I guess the crotchbuffet87 trophies are now part of the Nick7891 trophies list. A bunch of shit games on that list. I can't even sync trophies on my ps3 anymore so I can't even go back and 100% some of them. >:(

edit: looks like i can still sync trophies on ps3

Edited by Nick7891

Wish they did this to me. I had an old account and there was an issue with logging in at the time Sony said they had no ETA on the fix and best advice was to start again.
Some of my older games on this profile would have more trophies if they merged mine together.

Same thing happened to me today. My badass01999 account had lost trophies and i tried earning them back after I got an ID ban but nothing happened. That was back In 2015 but now my trophies merged from my old account to  this one. I'm so fucking happy

Edited by BadTitanSlayer