Plastic Man?

whoadreader

So I've just realised Plastic Man hasn't unlocked for me, despite completing a story mission being the requirement to unlock him. There's a cheat code to unlock him, but I've heard that using them could potentially glitch me out of 100% later on. 

Has anyone encountered the same glitch and tried the code? or know of any other way to fix it? I'd rather not start again but if using the code breaks my save then I guess I'll have to.

depending on how far you are in the game, might have to restart or try the code and risk it, went normal for me. should of done the same for you :(.

back up your save prior to getting to plastic man if attempt to try again, so you won't have the problem of going through the glitch problem a 3rd time.

Very strange, I didn't even know you could progress the story mode without getting him. I unlocked a few characters via the codes and it didn't mess up getting the plat for me (don't know if that helps or not, though Plastic Man was not one of those characters). But if you're not even finished with the story mode and worried about it, it may be more worth your while restart. Free play and the general clean-up take way too long to go through again if you find yourself glitched out, whereas you could probably knock out the entirety of story mode in 4-5 hours if you wanted to.

• 1 month later...