Which region?

You can't pre-order the game for console. The only way you can get it is by purchasing it digitally off their official website as it's not in the PlayStation Store. They will send you the code on launch day. If you want a physical copy, that will take longer because they have to ship it to you.

22 minutes ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

You can't pre-order the game for console. The only way you can get it is by purchasing it digitally off their official website as it's not in the PlayStation Store. They will send you the code on launch day. If you want a physical copy, that will take longer because they have to ship it to you.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, anothergayshark said:

I'm wondering the same. I live in Europe but I want to play with my online friends from the US.

Same here im from ger, but my main account is from the states. Strange that we cant see it on the info side of the game

1 hour ago, Sagaan said:

Same here im from ger, but my main account is from the states. Strange that we cant see it on the info side of the game

I just wrote them on facebook, they were fast with their replies before, but I think with the server breakdown they get lots of messages now.

I guess it'll take them a while to answer.

Edited by anothergayshark

13 hours ago, anothergayshark said:

I just wrote them on facebook, they were fast with their replies before, but I think with the server breakdown they get lots of messages now.

I guess it'll take them a while to answer.

I wrote em as well, but no answer yet

1 hour ago, teething_korea said:

100 percent confirmed It's region locked my friend tried joining my American friend it didn't work said to get from the store :(

Apparently it's not intended as I've read online that random "quick play" matches work with Americans and Europeans together in the same game, but trying to party up/private match with different regions leads to the game not recognising the other region's game versions.