Gun Running DLC include trophies...?

Wxddlindan

Just seen the article for the new DLC, and supposedly it's another massive installation which will keep us going until next year, which made me wonder..... will we get DLC trophies?

It would be awesome to have a new reason to play the game again (played since day one so a bit burnt out by now) although we didn't see trophies for CEO or biker DLC's. So it's hard to tell....

What ya'll think? :D

• Like 1

Would be awesome for people like myself that love gta online. But, it would piss alot of people off who probably got rid of the game. Plus, like you said import export and finance and felony, bikers etc. didn't receive them so it wouldn't make sense for this one either. Although it looks like the last huge update for online so in that respect it would be a good way to go out to add trophies to the update.

• Like 2

I'd laugh out loud to return back to GTA Online when I just got rid of it for good and done every online trophy this sunday... ? I love the online but its playerbase ruins it all, a bunch of truly idiot incompetent players, 99% of them...

The best idea for future trophies along with this update would be goals based on previous updates such as...

- Complete all of Lamar missions

- Become a CEO and make $ X in profit

- Become Associate for organizations and complete X jobs for them

- Win in all freemode events

- Win in each of Stunt races (Rockstar official jobs).

Without forgetting to include some for this upcoming update too.

Edited by Maxie the Mouse
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Gonna need a lot more than trophies to lure me into GTA Online.

WHERE'S THAT SINGLE PLAYER DLC AT, ROCKSTAR?

Yes! We want a new Story arc with a new/existing character within Los Santos... ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

Yes! We want a new Story arc with a new/existing character within Los Santos... 1f62d.png

I'd take any kind of story DLC, if it's our usual trio then even better. Who knows though they've promised it since day one, although we've seen the trio meet up quite a few times in the last couple of years.... but for what exactly is unknown. 

So so guess we're left to hope and speculate :(

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

There the update is live and NO trophies added! I rejoice! I can keep my 100% and keep me away from this game!

Would've been nice to have a reason to revisit the game, although the further down the road we get, the more I keep noticing the price rises etc....

so in a way I'm glad there isn't any DLC trophies :)