Mandatory Trophy Discussion!

Maxie_M0us3

28 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

You really are a party pooper. We all complain about not making it into the top tier and then you come in and post such a time. :P

That's quite an impressive performance with one hand. Hope you get well soon! :)

It's simple but a bit tedious. Later on the events may range from 30 minutes to 1 hour with the cups containg up to five of them which makes some of them a real slog.

You are right. The triple crown took me around 10hours to finish. The rally portion is roughly 7hrs then a 30race rally cross championship followed by 12 land rush races! The historic world final was a drag towards the end too because of the length of the stages. Easy - but gets boring!

Today is another Delta Daily, in Sweden (6.04km) at night with light snow, I've unlocked the trophy since I was above the yesterday's delta daily, but for those who couldn't get it, now it's the time :D

Edited by bpmotard
added details to Stage
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

Today is another Delta Daily, in Sweden (6.04km) at night with light snow, I've unlocked the trophy since I was above the yesterday's delta daily, but for those who couldn't get it, now it's the time :D

Yay, Sweden + Night + Snowfall. At least it's better than Heavy Fog. xD

Thanks for the heads up!

2 hours ago, bpmotard said:

Yesterday I just missed the Top Tier. Today I found out about the new daily. It's not that hard actually. The main issue is to be careful and avoid time consuming crashes. 

I don't like Sweden as well, but today it gave me the Trophy for placing in to second Tier on the Daily event and tomorrow it will give me the Delta Daily Event Trophy. So I kinda love the Swedish events right now. :P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

You really are a party pooper. We all complain about not making it into the top tier and then you come in and post such a time. :P

That's quite an impressive performance with one hand. Hope you get well soon! :)

It's simple but a bit tedious. Later on the events may range from 30 minutes to 1 hour with the cups containg up to five of them which makes some of them a real slog.

I love rallying, so no tedium. Dirt Rally was fun the whole time :)

Why would I even try (and torture myself) for this with one hand if I wasn't addicted (irl, games, whatever)? BTW, DNF for monthly event (finger cramped and I flew like a bird) and I got the fucking time (2:24:98 holy...) for the Delta on my other account. Should be pissed, but this is truly, objectively impressive.

Dem steering corrections are the hardest part ;]

@BlindMango 's time is with the "for fun" settings, hence him saying he hopes he gets it (the cutoff is different for "sim"), so I'm not sure if he got it or not (looks like it, I haven't checked). I'm entirely speculating, here's hoping everyone gets it.

I think I just gave everyone hope... I mean if I can do it like this there's no way others can't. Just stay calm and mess with the assists.

edit:

Wait... another Delta today? This shit is mine.

Edited by The_Apex_Badger
Delta Wednesday?
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

@BlindMango 's time is with the "for fun" settings, hence him saying he hopes he gets it (the cutoff is different for "sim"), so I'm not sure if he got it or not (looks like it, I haven't checked). I'm entirely speculating, here's hoping everyone gets it.

I'm aware of the fact that he plays with the gamer-setting (like me). Just wanted to tease him a bit.

13 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

Why would I even try (and torture myself) for this with one hand if I wasn't addicted (irl, games, whatever)? BTW, DNF for monthly event (finger cramped and I flew like a bird) and I got the fucking time (2:24:98 holy...) for the Delta on my other account. Should be pissed, but this is truly, objectively impressive.

That's dedication. :)

Making a mistake in the monthly is really annoying but kinda easy as some of the foggy parts were quite annoying even if driving slowly (and with gamer-style) Luckily the challenges in the last few days had a larger variety when it comes to the weather. The first few days it felt like there was a choice between fog and heavy fog.

About today's delta:
Time for gamer-setting is a little bit above 3:49.662, for sim it seems to be 4:11.478 as of PST.org.

The gamer time is really easy. Had a false start with my alt and had to reset and still had a time of 3:56. On my main I got a time of ~3:32 and drove really slow through the turns with a severity value lower than 5. So Daily Delta is safe. This gives the motivation to tackle another historic rally this evening.

Good luck to everyone! :D 

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

Going for the Delta... I somehow got 2nd tier in a regular Daily.

This time + people not understanding snow/ice might be doable.... question is the Ford or the Renault (for me).

5 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

I'm aware of the fact that he plays with the gamer-setting (like me). Just wanted to tease him a bit.

That's dedication. :)

Making a mistake in the monthly is really annoying but kinda easy as some of the foggy parts were quite annoying even if driving slowly (and with gamer-style) Luckily the challenges in the last few days had a larger variety when it comes to the weather. The first few days it felt like there was a choice between fog and heavy fog.

About today's delta:
Time for gamer-setting is a little bit above 3:49.662, for sim it seems to be 4:11.478 as of PST.org.

The gamer time is really easy. Had a false start with my alt and had to reset and still had a time of 3:56. On my main I got a time of ~3:32 and drove really slow through the turns with a value lower than 5. So Daily Delta is safe. This gives the motivation to tackle another historic rally this evening.

Good luck to everyone! :D 

Quick inquiry: neeeevermind, lol

Edited by The_Apex_Badger

Codemasters released a patch which fixed the Flavours of the Week-trophy:

- Fixes to Flavour of the Week Trophy/Achievement 

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/53715/dirt-4-version-1-04-found-a-bug-post-it-here

Seems like it popped in retrospect for some users as it has a 0.1% rarity on PSN. Don't know the exact conditions, though. At least it didn't pop for me.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 10:04 AM, Crimson Idol said:

Codemasters released a patch which fixed the Flavours of the Week-trophy:

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/53715/dirt-4-version-1-04-found-a-bug-post-it-here

Seems like it popped in retrospect for some users as it has a 0.1% rarity on PSN. Don't know the exact conditions, though. At least it didn't pop for me.

Yep! I saw this then did both weekly events but nothing popped, so I'll have to wait for the results screen in a couple days it looks like. Still not sure if by "back to back" this trophy means two weeks in a row or two weekly events in a row within one week. :hmm:

Edited by BlindMango