Gust preparing a premium box

There will most likely not be a Special Edition for Atelier Ayesha

what drove you to that conclusion?

we got a special edition for every one of the Arland series so why is it far fetched to have one for Ayesha?

there are clearly fans of the Atelier games in the NA and EU

Looking forward to this...

...but this is the problem with Aus. We never get this sort of stuff and i can't get the DLC for games like this when i get it from other countrys

EU dont got this too, it's always the regular edition for 50€.

Well as long the game is avaiable for anyone, that's fine with me :)

It's always a second copy for myself as i prefer playing on the JP version mostly for the authenticity.

Speaking of DLC, if they bring the Ayesha Mix pack DLC (for 3$/€), i really advise you to purchase it! Compare to Totori and Meruru Mix pack, this one does contains every OST of every Gust game since 1997, the other reason is because at Atelier Ayesha, you dont only customize Battle/Boss/Atelier and Town theme but EVERY music theme. That's about 1800 tracks. I really advise you to take this one if you really like Atelier's music, it does include the CD music that came with every Salburg Shop exclusive edition of the atelier game series such as the Condition Green/Red, volkslied etc.

piggie_pie : JP Collector Edition and NISA custom US version are both different in every way. Even if it have one, regular and collector copies of Atelier Ayesha JP receive a World Guide CD Disc with different cover, for example.

Edited by LordIchikyo
  • Like 1

It is correct that EU don't get Special Edition and if you live in one of country affect by the Grey Zone Issue, then you may not even get access to DLC legally.

True NISA gave US a special Edition, but it's Tecmo Koei that is publisher and as I understand on the 25+ pages on NISA forum, does they not normally give US special Edition (EU may get it).

So until Tecmo Koei EU tells us otherwise will I presume no Physical, No SE and No Dual Audio (EU).

I would really like an LE of this but I'd probably have to import it since I doubt it'd come here only NISA LE I remember coming here was Disgaea 4, I'm well aware this is Tecmo Koei and unsure what'll happen since this isn't Ninja Gaiden or Dead or Alive...

Looking forward to this...

...but this is the problem with Aus. We never get this sort of stuff and i can't get the DLC for games like this when i get it from other countrys

Easy solution, do what I did.

Import the game and create a US account you purchase DLC for said game, you DON'T have to use the account to play it... I did that mistake.

Doing that I have a US, JP and AU account allows me to get the games I want as well as the DLC.

Edited by Kyouko_Sakura

I would really like an LE of this but I'd probably have to import it since I doubt it'd come here only NISA LE I remember coming here was Disgaea 4, I'm well aware this is Tecmo Koei and unsure what'll happen since this isn't Ninja Gaiden or Dead or Alive...

Easy solution, do what I did.

Import the game and create a US account you purchase DLC for said game, you DON'T have to use the account to play it... I did that mistake.

Doing that I have a US, JP and AU account allows me to get the games I want as well as the DLC.

also the factor of money is also a big problem

can someone translate what Arty said?

either way... whatever comes to NA i will buy it regardless... if they don't have a Limited Edition i will just settle for the regular one and still have fun playing it...

Easy version:

NISA was publisher for previous Atelier games and did only give US Special Edition.

Atelier Ayesha is Publish by Tecmo Koei and they will most likely not make a Special Edition. (Look ad DoA5+ no CE)