100% Trophy not unlocking

Hi guys, i have an odd but very very annoying bug with the "Done it All" trophy, which is awarded for 100% completion that did and still dies not unlock for me.

I never cheat on my playthroughs and i decided that the last thing i want to achieve for 100% is the last story mission. So i had 99 percent before starting the mission and after i finished it, it was at 100% and i got the rewards like 200 health and armour, but the trophy did just not unlock. I thought this was maybe due to the credits appearing after the mission that glitched the trophy to not unlock.

So i reinstalled the game and started an old savegame from 86 and played through the remaining story missions first and then did the remaining taxi missions and car races. Still the same problem! I am rewarded for 100 percent completion but the trophy simply wont unlock! This is soo annoying since i put so much time in playing "clean" and i am only missing this and the canolli trophy for platinum!

Did this happen to anybody else before? Does anybody have a clue what might cause this behaviour and how it might be fixed?

Im gratefull for every hint!

Thanks for the quick reply. With cloud you mean the ps plus online storage?

I already reinstalled the game and tried to finish it from 98% but still the trophy wont unlock. Unfortunately there are no different or patched versions available of the game, i only can download 1.02.

If i would have used a cheat i think i would be unable to get 100% in the first place. But my stats clearly say 100 %, plus i got all the rewards.

Btw, i am playing the german version of the game in which rampages are not available, but they also dont count for 100% in the german version...

This is a weird glitch I haven't heard before, I think you're screwed and will have to start over. But first I would try an old save a couple more times and achieve 100% again just to see if maybe this time it unlocks. Also cheats won't disable 100% so if you do decide to start over you can do it  quicker. Only use the cheats at the bottom of this link though. http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-vice-city/282183-grand-theft-auto-vice-city-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Good luck!

thanks for all the replies guys, i really appreciate your help.

the rampages (and the last haitian mission) are not in the german version of the game because they are considered to be too brutal... censorhsip in germany at its finest.

I repeated to play from 99 to 100 percent at least 5 times already, finishing with another side mission each time, but still no luck.

I dont have the godfather criminal rating yet but i would also have to start a new game to get it out of the way. At the moment i really dont fell like playing 6+ hours for a single trophy if in the end i still cant get platinum because of the 100% bug...

I already checked the 100% checklist twice and i got everything, but then again i think i would not have 100% and the rewards if i did miss something, as everything adds around 0,6%, am i right? since i gut 0 times busted and 0 deaths, i even made sure to die at least once and being busted once before doing the 100% step so that there is no statistics in the game that says "0". But even that did not help to unlock.

Well if my savegame is really broken and i would have to start all over again, then i think i will give up on this platinum. at least for this year.

i am really devastated and upset about this issue as i was really enjoying the game and looking forward to platinum.

Thanks iAlphaSoldier for the link! I only googled for this problem in english because it didnt come to my mind that this is a language specific bug.

According to that discussion it looks like i am screwed and that i ll have to start all over.

The problem seems to be that i changed the ingame language to english, while my systems language is german. Therefore, there are 2 missions that are not available, but still required for the 100%. I changed my system language to english as well now and while i have 100% when the system is set to german, but only 99 percent when it is set to english.

since i dont have a savegame that is prior to the occurance of these 2 specific missions, there is no chance to go back to these and thus i cant earn the according percentages.

my only hope is that if i finish all rampages (which become available when system language is set to english), that i will reach 100 percent and the trophy unlocks despite the 2 missions missing. There have been reports of people achieving the trophy for 100 although 2 side missions (e.g. taxi and pizza) have been missing.

Do you guys know if every mission and side mission adds an equal amount to the 100%?

Future warning for all German players trying to achieve platinum:

1. Dont change the language at all and play with german system language and ingame language.

2. Set both system and ingame language to english

Using a cheat that disables the trophy DOES NOT stop the in-game counter from reaching 100%. I had used a cheat in game around the 90% mark that was said to not disable trophies but did. I had to revert back to an old save and be very careful not to use certain cheats. Both games are saved at 100% but only the second save file popped the trophy.

i really dont think i used cheats and i dont even know one by heart. only possibility would be i typed one in accidentaly but i doubt that. unfortunately there is no way to see if cheats were used like in san andreas, isnt it?

UPDATE: I did all the rampages and despite 2 missions missing i got 100% and the done it all trophy unlocked! Yeaaahhh!!

Thanks again guys for the support and help!

Edited by Pr0g4m3r-S3PP3
Problem solved