Auto-popping trophies

Hey guys,

First, sorry if this has been done to death but I've read a lot of mixed info on the interwebs regarding auto-popping trophies so thought id ask the pro's on here! 

Im starting to focus on the PS4 leaderboard (as thats all i play) and noticed the top 10 in Aus (Im currently 10th) have alot of easy plats combined with regional's of those plats. I figure to catch these legends im gonna have to do the same. 

Now id like to firstly commend the dedicated trophy hunters that go through those games cause i just went through a stint by doing 24 of them and my god, that had to be the most boring, tedious, mind numbing crap iv ever done, so again, hats off to those that go through that on a regular basis.

On to my question.. apart from sound shapes, are there many games that auto-pop regionals? Or are people honestly going through these horrible games multiple times? Im looking at you orc slayer ?

• Like 1

MotorStorm RC

Sound Shapes

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Big Sky Infinity

StarDrone Extreme

They all have the ability to auto-pop trophies once you have completed one of the other lists.

The Korean version of Corpse Party Blood Drive has a dev menu that you can pop up that will auto-pop the trophies for you but the other regions of the game do not have the feature.

If you see stuff like a lot of different versions of Steins;Gate in a row on someone's profile, more than likely, they paid good money for someone to do that. :P 

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, Gage said:

No games other than Sound Shapes have regional lists that autopop. 

Thanks man, thought so.

15 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

You need to go through the entire game again, Sound Shapes is a sepatate case, almost all other games with multi trophy sets need to be done again

Again, thanks for confirming. (Nice completion rate btw ?)

Buying a game for the plat is one thing, buying a horrible game for the plat is also another thing, but buying the same horrible game and going through it again for a plat? Ill pass

Looks like im not moving up that leaderboard any time soon ?

Edited by Demon--Prototype
  • Like 2