Sony: 9 Days of Epic Sales. US and Canada, maybe more. June 9-17

angelgrievous

after looking at what was available (the hype was a big dud) already own uncharted 4. if anyone of those game prices was just 20$ i would definitely consider one of them. looks like saving till next week (maybe they will have something).

got plenty of backlog to work through anyway.

Edited by kingdrake2

I was under the impression that sales would be added every day for a week. If this is supposed to the Epic Sale then lol. I mean, some of those discounts are pretty good but I'm really hoping more stuff will be added. I imagine this might happen right around when they have their conference.

Are they going to add new games to the list?

edit: Hoping there will be more... cause It's quite a small list. How was the E3 sales last time?

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

47 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Are they going to add new games to the list?

edit: Hoping there will be more... cause It's quite a small list. How was the E3 sales last time?

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/14/best-of-e3-sale-up-to-75-off-past-show-favorites/

not too bad really.  Hope they add more to what is on sale now.  

we still have a flash sale happening, it's not this week. 

3 chances left in this month. going to guess around no later than the 23rd. usually i see something decent show up during this month. either way i will buy something (have my eyes set on getting the ps3 version of superchargers) gotta wait and see how the month changes.

Edited by kingdrake2