Trophy thoughts for MotoGP 17

TazDevilz1986

looks like 'the wonders of technology' trophy may be glitched,

every single 1 of my bikes is stuck on 4/5 upgrades for each R&D section. there is no price for the 5th upgrade and it simply says you cannot afford this upgrade when i click to upgrade, i have over 5 million credits, the top bikes moto gp yamaha and honda cost 3.3 million and the 4h upgrade costs 70k so there is no way that i dont have enough money.

looks like another milestone game and another stupid unnecesary glitch.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MONSTERDADHELP said:

looks like 'the wonders of technology' trophy may be glitched,

every single 1 of my bikes is stuck on 4/5 upgrades for each R&D section. there is no price for the 5th upgrade and it simply says you cannot afford this upgrade when i click to upgrade, i have over 5 million credits, the top bikes moto gp yamaha and honda cost 3.3 million and the 4h upgrade costs 70k so there is no way that i dont have enough money.

looks like another milestone game and another stupid unnecesary glitch.

MotoGP 15 had a glitched trophy as well. It was the Miles trophy, and it got fixed after 1 month. Hopefully it won't take too long till they release a patch. Thanks for telling, i canceled my order for now.

On 2017-6-13 at 3:09 AM, ElBolovo said:

Looks easy but grindy, Win a championship in every class in management mode and another time in another mode makes at least 6 Full Seasons :unsure:

I thought that as well but the win a moto gp/2/3 championship in any offline mode apart from managerial career is misleading. It really should say win in quick mode/championship, and the best thing is, you can make a custom championship with a minimum of 2 races in. 6 races later, 3 trophies unlocked.?

• Like 1

On 17/06/2017 at 5:30 PM, MONSTERDADHELP said:

i tried this in quick mode / championship but no trophy, what settings, bike / rider did u use? i used custom rider.

there is the same peoblem online, trophies only pop in gp mode. they dont count in championship

I did all the championships in quick race. Championship - 2 races (I chose different tracks every time) - 3 laps per race. I used the fastest official team for each class, not my custom rider though and the trophies popped no problem!

36 minutes ago, RinzlerCai said:

Win a race in Rider Career with Rewind disabled

this trophies why I can't get it

I win and no rewind

I try 3 laps race and esay

but I still can't get it

sorry my english is bad I know

I don't know how to get this trophies

Make sure rewind is set to "off" in the race options menu and it should pop straight away

20 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

That trophy still didn't got fixed yet they better hurry up. So i can order the damn game, and people also getting their plat. Milestone seems sometimes VERY slow to release a patch (MotoGP15 1 month, WRC 2016 almost 2 weeks.)

Yeah. I found another issue with managerial career yesterday. It's a game breaking glitch. There is a staff member that lets you do 2 activities on an activity day instead of just one. I was using him and was on week 26/37. I did my first activity as normal but then got returned to the hub with "activity weekend" still showing as my next event. When I clicked to go to next weekend it brought up the activity menu but no options were displayed. All I could do was go back out to the hub. As I can't pass this activity weekend I can't move on to the next race. I tried restarting everything and even reinstalling the game but still have the problem. 

Luckily I had a backup from around 5 hours earlier but I would recommend to anyone playing at the moment to avoid using the technical coordination staff member until they fix it. Also make a backup before each activity weekend. 

I emailed milestone about the issue and the glitched upgrades. A patch has just come up which hopefully fixes the issues

Edited by Warlord99956