bratMario

Page 9 - Warlock's Journal

6 posts in this topic

Completed game several times and only missing page in my Warlock's Journal collection is #9.

Some people from steam forum wrote that it's obtainable from Living Creature... well... so shame to admit it... but I failed my 1st fight with that beast (and defeated it next 2 times with Monk and Pincya) so maybe there's glitch preventing to get it for me now. 

1. Can anyone confirm that's true (?) beaten Living Creature in 1st passthrough and got #9 page.

2. Can anyone reype it's content because i'm curious what the full story is (?)

Thanks in advance 🙃

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2017 at 8:27 AM, bratMario said:

Completed game several times and only missing page in my Warlock's Journal collection is #9.

Some people from steam forum wrote that it's obtainable from Living Creature... well... so shame to admit it... but I failed my 1st fight with that beast (and defeated it next 2 times with Monk and Pincya) so maybe there's glitch preventing to get it for me now. 

1. Can anyone confirm that's true (?) beaten Living Creature in 1st passthrough and got #9 page.

2. Can anyone reype it's content because i'm curious what the full story is (?)

Thanks in advance 1f643.png

i'm missing page 18 and 9... i know luck will give me 18... tho i don't know anything about 9... getting page 20 gets you the Persistent Adventurer trophy that's what i know

 

EDIT: just got the #18 from Verbum Dei... 

Edited by SniperEliteDido
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

i'm missing page 18 and 9... i know luck will give me 18... tho i don't know anything about 9... getting 20 gets you the Persistent Adventurer trophy that's what i know

 

EDIT: just got the #18 from Verbum Dei... 

 

I am only missing #18 and cant find verbum dei :/ Is it a random encounter or am I missing something about him?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Alondate31 said:

 

I am only missing #18 and cant find verbum dei :/ Is it a random encounter or am I missing something about him?

Verbum Dei is on the map with a moving Skull icon... :) also if you manage to capture him (you must be level 40 at least to do so) you will get the 

Dream Master Trophy and if you defeat him you'll get the Assassin of Kings Trophy. Hope that helps a bit! :) 

 

Edited by SniperEliteDido
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

Verbum Dei is on the map with a moving Skull icon... :) also if you manage to capture him (you must be level 40 at least to do so) you will get the 

Dream Master Trophy and if you defeat him you'll get the Assassin of Kings Trophy. Hope that helps a bit! :) 

 

Then my game is bugged. I went that place you mentioned and nothing happened. It disappeared and never showed again afterwards. I will backup my save and start again for that tropy :( Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alondate31 said:

Then my game is bugged. I went that place you mentioned and nothing happened. It disappeared and never showed again afterwards. I will backup my save and start again for that tropy :( Thanks

no wait... i didn't see him in my first playthrough...  just play the game for a decent ammount of time and you'll find him... he's not hard to find or get to the point where you can see him on the map

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.