This game is completely a joke

biotransformatio

I mean, it's interesting how there are indeed people out there buying this game just for the easy trophies. And since the game starts with two A's, it's fairly up there if you look at people's list of games alphabetically, grabbing attention. Whether this is clever or completely unintentionally, it's a wonderful way to get sales for otherwise low value app-like game. 

(And here I am, probably the one guy on this site who got this game completely unaware of the feasibility of the trophies just so that I could flaunt around my cat obsession in school and on people's heads....)

Should also be noted that some of the money made on this game goes against an animal charity, so yeah, I don't feel bad about getting this game at all.

Huh. That's interesting. :3

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 20/11/2014 at 2:11 PM, RawrItsAndrew said:

Most of you are missing the point its not just about a "couple of easy golds"
Its for a good cause the money / part of the money goes to animal protection organisations and that in itself is worth it.

Totally agree with you.

They used a world-wide entertainment system to earn money for charity. That's not bad at al.

And remember that this game was released just one year later than the PS Vita release. The game could keep "busy" any kid for a couple of hours (not to mention that we ALWAYS forget that kids' games exist and we are not forced to buy them)