The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had expected Amakusa banner to first appear during New Years, so I was very suprised when they released a second Christmas Banner with Amakusa and it was even improved compare to JP who didn't have Christmas CE.

A bit sad that I kinda "waste" 2 extra rolls on Ishtar banner in the hope of getting at less 1 5* CE.

Yet I feel satisfied with my results from 4 rolls on the Amakusa Banner.

Screenshot_20181203-050645.jpgScreenshot_20181203-050916.jpg

Screenshot_20181203-051145.jpgScreenshot_20181203-051422.jpg

I was just using Friend Point Summoning to summon CEs to use to level up my Chaldea Lunchtime CE and then my screen freezes during one of the sessions and I am greeted by the Original Avenger. I was not expecting him especially since he is rare than a 5 Star Servant but then again I have wasted a lot of Saint Quartz by failing to get Medb, Summer Tamamo, Lancer Artoria and Ishtar. So I was overdue for a cool thing in FGO.

v2mFgvY.jpg?1

ZlyoNMm.jpg?1

9w9jrHO.jpg?1

Also I got all of my lovely saint's skills to Level 10 and she is currently level 90. I don't know if I am going to try to get her to level 100 but first I need way more grails.

YwUNQR8.jpg?1

I was very suprised when Tama Lancer cames to me not once but twice in a pack (at less how I remember it) and yet not a single Kiyohime Lancer came (until I roll on her "solo" rate up and she came like the first card) and yesterday I upgraded my Ruler Martha to 10/10/10 since she is reason I got NP2 Archer Arthuria (I wanted NP2 Ruler Martha which goes against my rule of NP1 is enough for a servant and boom Ruler Martha and Archer Arthuria in same role).

I skip Medb original rate up since I knew she would be rate up during Illya and she didn't dispoint me :) (Now I just need to get her to 90 so she is ready for her costume next Summer).

I set off a pack to roll for Christmas CE and manage to roll Ishtar on my 6 roll (sadly no 5* CE) and Amakusa on 4 roll (No 5* CE :(

4 Rolls and 1 Ticket on Merlin Banner got me

Screenshot_20181221-081950.jpgScreenshot_20181221-082205.jpgScreenshot_20181221-082412.jpgScreenshot_20181221-082430.jpgScreenshot_20181221-082738.jpg

Then I Remember that I said I would roll on Quetz/Gorgon banner if, I got Merlin early and 2 rolls and 5 ticket (Rainbow orb last one) later:

Screenshot_20181221-083447.jpgScreenshot_20181221-083234.jpg
Screenshot_20181221-083622.jpg

I would say it have been a good day so far (Seem the bank even arpproved my loan for a apartement)

Edited by Artemisthemp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, CainFlare said:

Im getting so Jealous, playing FGO Na aswell but didnt have so much luck like u guys xD

Happy with my good luck and hope MHX Alter will be coming to my Chaldea this Valentine and maybe a Tama.

Happy that I also manage to roll Medea Lily during her rate up but no Medb :(, then again got Illya and Miyu on day 1 so can't complain.

• Like 1