So I got a PS4

Shakilrahman96

6 hours ago, Miles_Warren said:

Was never a real fan of the R+C series tbh. I bought the first ever game on PS2 and just didn't enjoy it at all. You could also try Snake Pass and Yooka-Laylee is you like your 3D platformers.

Every now and again there is a sale on the PSN store for the Arkham Knight season pass. If I were you I would wait for that. Heck, it is probably on sale right now. You should check that out. Alternatively, you can buy the GotY edition n Amazon for about £20. It is basically just the standard game but it comes with a code for the season pass. That is the one I have.

Honestly, WD2 is probably not your thing. It is basically an open world game like GTA but with hacking. As I said though, I never miss an opportunity to recommend the game to somebody 1f602.png

I suppose I could just be consumed by nostalgia! Sly Cooper is the best though! :P I haven't heard of Snake Pass but Yooka-Laylee I have, seems interesting, a little childish but not that I care, I am currently downloading Locoroco so I can't really say much... love that fucking game!!!

Hmmm nice one! I'll have to snag the Season pass during the next sale so ;) 

Anything is my thing :D I'm open to all genres my fellow Irishman! 

4 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Yeah, and well... You know Netunia is a fan service game but VII look amazing and this year we will can play goddess online so you can try two neptunia games in your new PS4 . Also you can try Atelier Sophie and Firis, forget what the people say about they, both of them are amazing Atelier

It didn't really start off that way. Well, it always had fan service but it was more of a sub-genre and as part of the comedy, now it seems to be the main selling point of the games. But I think I'll give them a shot again, I am probably being a tad bit too critical! :o 
Ah yes! the Atelier series, the art looks wonderful in those! :) so many games to play x___x where to start?!

Probably just go back to the PS3 for now and finish off the games I have yet to 100%, be pretty smart to platinum Ni No Kuni before the sequel comes out. And my friends coming over on Saturday so he can help me slash a few of the grind trophies of EDF 2025. I'll be on the PS4 in no time :o 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Shakilrahman96 said:

Ah yes! the Atelier series, the art looks wonderful in those! :) so many games to play x___x where to start?!

Well you can start with Rorona, Ayesha or Sophie, they are the first game for each trilogy Arland: Rorona, Totori and Meruru (PS3) Dusk: Ayesha, Escha&Logy and Shalie (PS3)  Mystery: Sophie and Firis for now (PS4). Atelier games (special the first trilogy Arland) are time sensitive, for that reason you will need play with a guide for the majority the games. If you dont have problem, great! if no you can try with Sophie and after Firis.

On 6/30/2017 at 4:11 PM, Shakilrahman96 said:

Just as the title suggests I've finally gotten around to getting a PS4. Based on my trophy list what games would you all recommend? Should be noted that I'll play absolutely anything despite what the weeaboo trash on my page my suggest ;) 

I don't really mind difficulty but preferably something with little to no online trophies as I live in the Irish countryside where internet speed varies from 3kb/s to 100kb/s max. (Downloads are nearby painful or impossible which is ironic considering 99% of my purchases are digital). So peeps! Any recommendations? I honestly do not know where to start.

DOOM, Titanfall 2, Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (or wait for the Legacy edition, which contains 1 through 4), Uncharted 1 through 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider (so you don't deal with the online trophies on Tomb Raider: DE), Horizon Zero Dawn, Second Son, Return to Arkham, God of War 3, Final Fantasy XV, Lego Avengers were all enjoyable for me, though I've so much backlog.

from what I played...

Easy Platinums.

Uncharted: the Nathan Drake's Collection - 100% grantee 3 easy platinums, they got rid of the online modes for U2 and U3, plus those really annoying offline trophies that was on the ps3 have been replaced with a new easy ones.

Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas - this game will gives you the Platinum trophy even before finish it.

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - the only downside to this game is it so short.

World of Final Fantasy - this game going back to the old school of JRPG's, random encounter, turn base combat. it plays more like those final fantasy games of the 16-Bit era than all of these modern FF games, also it's more like a Pokémon game but for home consoles, you can also have it on the Vita too.

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos - it's a hack-n-slash game more similar to devil may cry and ninja gaiden sigma, your enemies are zombies... ( yeah its so generic, but it didn't stop there ), and... you play as four super sexy chics that only came armed with swords, chainsaw and only wearing bikinis and school girl dresses.... you know where this is going right?

anyway the game is not the best ps4 title out there, despite that it get really repetitive but it can be really fun, the platinum is really easy too, to be honest, it's the easiest hack-n-sash on the ps4.  even on the highest difficulty setting you can actually went through it like a boss.

Horizon: Zero Dawn - haven't yet started this game but it's one of the easiest game to Plat on the ps4, also its one of the best ps4 games to date. 

Edited by yellowwindow7

On 2017-7-4 at 0:46 PM, Shakilrahman96 said:

FFXV and Persona seem to be key recommendations, wasn't going to get into the Persona series but I suppose I'll give it a stab. Can they be played in any particular order? (sort of like FF) or is it important/good to know the previous games? If so, I'd need to complete the previous 4 before I got to it.
Life is Strange shall be played! enjoyed! and platted next time I get a decent place to set up shop with fairly decent DL speed. The Danganronpa games annoy me for some reason but I think its because I watched the shitty anime and its put me off the entire thing but I suppose not giving it a chance wouldn't be fair!

The Disgaea series appeals to me, been meaning to try those.  I'll probably play and plat. the crash trilogy when it drops price (€40 is a lot for a game I already have access to). Glad it got a remaster though! Here's hoping Crash Twinsanity gets one. Beautiful game!

I platinumed 1.5 and 2.5 on the PS3, I'll probably do it again but that wouldn't be until ages later, I've no interest in playing over them again when there are so many other good games to experience. But considering how much I enjoy them; its inevitable....

FF can be played in any order as they are completely separate stories, world and characters in general (there a few exceptions like X and X-2, and the XIII trilogy), but XV is for everyone even those new to the series. Persona is the same, I played 4, but they are separate stories and characters as well so no need to play the previous 4 games. I think Danganronpa is a niche game, but if you didn't like the anime you might not like the game as it's very story heavy. 

For Disgaea, they are great but really hard to plat in that they take 100+ and lots of repetitive grinding, but if you do decide to good luck! I've only every did the stories in them. I think Disgaea 5 is not too bad, but I know that Disgaea 4 is a nightmare to plat.

If you played KH on ps3 already, the PS4 ones are the exact same so maybe KH 2.8 might be better to get and it includes a new final chapter prologue bit as well. 

Nier Automata is another great game that was recommended, although it's a bit pricy at the moment I think. It seems like an reasonable enough platinum as well, and the guide on this site is pretty thorough.