Frustrating Game

This game will make you want to throw your vita into a wall many times. The game is split into two games that were on the 3DS a while back.

The first game started easy but really got hard but with a lot of trail and error I was able to get through it.
However the second game right from world one almost follows on the difficulty from the end of the first game and gets harder and harder.

Some stages you will finish easy and you fall into a I can do this mode but like the current stage I am now I have spent 5+ hours on it scratching my head and getting angry, most of the time the solution is right in your face but this game has a way of making you think in a certain pattern and then changing it to throw you off. 

With a guide this would be a very easy plat but without a guide this is a challenge.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

This game will make you want to throw your vita into a wall many times. The game is split into two games that were on the 3DS a while back.

The first game started easy but really got hard but with a lot of trail and error I was able to get through it.
However the second game right from world one almost follows on the difficulty from the end of the first game and gets harder and harder.

Some stages you will finish easy and you fall into a I can do this mode but like the current stage I am now I have spent 5+ hours on it scratching my head and getting angry, most of the time the solution is right in your face but this game has a way of making you think in a certain pattern and then changing it to throw you off. 

With a guide this would be a very easy plat but without a guide this is a challenge.

Goodluck man sounds brutal. When your done I am sure you could write an awesome guide so I could double stack it quick and easy ?

27 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Goodluck man sounds brutal. When your done I am sure you could write an awesome guide so I could double stack it quick and easy 1f600.png

That would require creating videos for every stage meaning I would have to do it again... I shall pass on that offer,
I did find some Japanese videos for some of the stages but its all for the first game which I have already done ?

• Like 2

On 12/07/2017 at 1:18 PM, CjShai said:

Goodluck man sounds brutal. When your done I am sure you could write an awesome guide so I could double stack it quick and easy 1f600.png

Finished.....I may have spent the last 5-6 hours at work doing the final two extra levels......
It was a fun game but the amount of rage and stress that came with it was rather high.
I assume there would be some Japanese guides out there but I played a lot of this on the train and at work.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Finished.....I may have spent the last 5-6 hours at work doing the final two extra levels......
It was a fun game but the amount of rage and stress that came with it was rather high.
I assume there would be some Japanese guides out there but I played a lot of this on the train and at work.

Congrats man, good to hear your multi tasking at work. As for me I think this game is a pass ?

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

Congrats!

I remember that my gf bought the first game on 3DS 2 or 3 years ago and she also said that it's quite tough later on (don't know how far she was, though). Might be a game I test on the 3DS before going for the Vita-version. :D

32 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Congrats man, good to hear your multi tasking at work. As for me I think this game is a pass 1f61c.png

I was sitting here going I think I have it so I took an early lunch break then once it was done looked at the clock and went hmmmm I am going to have lot of work to do on Monday.

13 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Congrats!

I remember that my gf bought the first game on 3DS 2 or 3 years ago and she also said that it's quite tough later on (don't know how far she was, though). Might be a game I test on the 3DS before going for the Vita-version. :D

The first game had some hard levels but the second game was much harder. The issue is that most of the time the answer is right in front of you but you just don't see it and start to get more frustrated. I still would say give it a go at least on the 3DS if anything its a nice time filler which is what I got it for being I play on the train everyday.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am gonna throw my 2 cents about this game in:

About the discussed difficulty:

By no stretch I would call this game - or its platinum - brutal. Like fisty123 mentioned it seems that there are no complete guides for the majority of the puzzles. But the puzzles are quite small and so you will find the solution for them - even for the more complex ones - by accident if you just keep on playing.

In the final 'real' world of the second game (and yes I would agree that the second game is harder than the first one) no level took me longer than 30 minutes and I am certainly below average regarding riddles and puzzles in general. The hardest level for me was surprisingly earlier on in the 2nd game (world 5, level 7), but after a very need break I figured it out in less than 5 minutes - by accident of course.

The controls can be quite messy but with the quicksave feature the deaths, which aren't your fault or the moments when the you throw the block in front of you instead of up, aren't 'that' annoying and you can quickly jump back to the scene before.

So if you like light hearted puzzle games, which you can enjoy inbetween breaks or in waitings room, then I you can definitely go far worse than this game.

• Like 1

On 11/09/2017 at 3:12 PM, Neo-Cooler said:

I am gonna throw my 2 cents about this game in:

About the discussed difficulty:

By no stretch I would call this game - or its platinum - brutal. Like fisty123 mentioned it seems that there are no complete guides for the majority of the puzzles. But the puzzles are quite small and so you will find the solution for them - even for the more complex ones - by accident if you just keep on playing.

In the final 'real' world of the second game (and yes I would agree that the second game is harder than the first one) no level took me longer than 30 minutes and I am certainly below average regarding riddles and puzzles in general. The hardest level for me was surprisingly earlier on in the 2nd game (world 5, level 7), but after a very need break I figured it out in less than 5 minutes - by accident of course.

The controls can be quite messy but with the quicksave feature the deaths, which aren't your fault or the moments when the you throw the block in front of you instead of up, aren't 'that' annoying and you can quickly jump back to the scene before.

So if you like light hearted puzzle games, which you can enjoy inbetween breaks or in waitings room, then I you can definitely go far worse than this game.

thanks for the clarification this game looked pretty interesting to me i will pick it up cheers!

• 9 months later...

Neo-Cooler, you or anyone here that successfully finished the mechanical castle can help me with 3 stages? They're numbers III - IX - X.

I just couldn't finish those three. If anyone here can help me I'd love it. 

Edited by junioronepiece