PROBLEMS on Bullion Run Mission - Unhandled PageFault / ERROR CE-34878-0

I8albert

A week ago I bought GTA trilogy on PS4, with the intention to get the platinum of these great games of my childhood. After losing more than 30 hours of play in Grand Theft Auto 3, My surprise and disappointment has been when I finished the game and stay only 2 secondary missions of the game. In the penultimate secondary mission of my save data "Bullion Run" after the introductory cinematic of the mission, the mission is to take a car and go look for some artifacts on the ground and unload them in a garage. My problem is just starting the mission, if I get on a car, no matter what, the game is blocked and the application is closed immediately. I've tried hundreds of times, I've tried thousands of things and nothing works. I feel very frustrated, I did not expect this to happen, as they can sell a trilogy or game, which is completely broken. A port of ps4 without optimizing or worrying about past failures in ps2, directly the ps2 port has made it compatible with ps4. I feel cheated and all the illusion and nostalgia I had to play these 3 titles, have been ruined by this ruling. I changed the resolution of my ps4 to 480p, 720p, 1080i, and nothing works. I deleted the game and I reinstalled it 5 times and it does not work either. What do I do now with the 30 hours of game I have invested? You can not sell something that is broken. I know that with this complaint I will not get any solution even no response. But at least there is evidence of how incompetent they can become a company even as Rockstar. That instead of offering a trilogy with better graphics and optimum performance and fixing the faults, they sell the same port with the same errors and problems of the past. If someone reads this and knows some solution on the matter, I will be eternally grateful.

img:

GWtjOhkYGXqqNE0ACBK0ng.jpeg

TwWapMkTiF7xHc2xi8LCsA.jpeg

mDNiwGpuELZTiGia4ALlQw.jpeg

xS6B8maZ364_LYkNXs3ybQ.jpeg

I8albert.png

Edited by I8albert
  • Like 1

Can't help, I'm just here to say I happened to be burning through the game last night and the mission loaded, played, and completed fine on my first go. No problems in the Aussie version.

I was playing on PS4 Pro. Interestingly there was a fair few more frame drops than there was when I played it on my old OG PS4, but nothing like this problem of yours.

Any luck since posting?

On 27/7/2017 at 1:52 AM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Can't help, I'm just here to say I happened to be burning through the game last night and the mission loaded, played, and completed fine on my first go. No problems in the Aussie version.

I was playing on PS4 Pro. Interestingly there was a fair few more frame drops than there was when I played it on my old OG PS4, but nothing like this problem of yours.

Any luck since posting?

I started a new game and I completed all main story again in around 6h and finally I got the 100% trophy T^T

No have a solution I guess!

Edited by I8albert

• 3 years later...