Finding The Collectibles

jykka1

Hey guys.
So apparently just one player has got the white-starred switch and no one has got the white-hearted one.

The white-hearted one is on the last part of the last level at the very right up part, you can see it but it is impossible to reach. I've tried many strategies to get there or doing something on the parts before to make something appear with no success.

I've also searched all the other levels to see if I could find the white-starred one and found nothing.

So, if anyone has something to share that would be good.
Thanks in advance.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

In the off chance someone sees this, I am trying to get the floppy for Pixelbone Cave 2, and while the video shows it in an open area, I have red-starred boxes blocking access when I do it myself. I've tried killing everything in the level, triggering all power bonus boxes, speedrunning to it, nothing works. What am I missing?

20 minutes ago, visighost said:

In the off chance someone sees this, I am trying to get the floppy for Pixelbone Cave 2, and while the video shows it in an open area, I have red-starred boxes blocking access when I do it myself. I've tried killing everything in the level, triggering all power bonus boxes, speedrunning to it, nothing works. What am I missing?

Hey my memory of the game is a bit fuzzy but I believe you'll need to find the secret Red Star switch first. It's located in a much later level (Redopolis 3). Then come back to Pixelbone Cave 2 and grab the floppy disc

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lausokii said:

Hey my memory of the game is a bit fuzzy but I believe you'll need to find the secret Red Star switch first. It's located in a much later level (Redopolis 3). Then come back to Pixelbone Cave 2 and grab the floppy disc

Amazing, thanks so much! I wasted so much time already... :D

• Like 1