New To Trophies

BurnedChipmunk

Welcome to PSNP. Glad to have you around.

When it comes to completions and trophies, you have to decide what that means for you. For some it's quantity and/or quality. Everyone has their reasons for doing it. For me, I play games that I like, have an interest in, or are free on PS Plus. Not one for quantity since that can get pretty expensive and very time consuming. I barely have time for the handful of games I do have. The point is, define what a "completionist" means to you. Don't let others define it for you because living up to others expectations isn't ideal. And don't dive into the deep end too quick. I've met many people who get burned out over what they used to enjoy doing, myself included. Take it slow and just have fun with it.

Just my two cents to you. May fortune smile upon you.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Looking forward to actually getting into the whole Platinum Trophy thing... Just realised I'm really close to the 'InFamous: Second Son' platinum without even actively attempting to get it. So I may finish that off, I'm only a few trophies away and they're not actually all that difficult.

Also recently started FFX HD Remaster on PS Vita. I completed this 100% on PS2 back in the day so this should be a fairly easy platinum to get for me. It's just a pity you can't get platinums on the PSOne classics as I'd have multiple Final Fantasy plats otherwise.