How do I unlocked Rightous Cross (The EX Skill and trophy)?

13 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

You're opening too many topics about this game MMX20. You already asked about the Ex Skills in general in this topic:

And there I gave you this really handy answer about all Ex Skills:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eTmTjB_PZZ0ZNBboK_BClHajs7wSOYNDGf3-_8pSl4U/mobilebasic#heading=h.shbfp7s9jkcr

Sorry about that. I get a bit overboard with making topics on games that interested me. So please forgive me for that.

10 hours ago, MMX20 said:

Sorry about that. I get a bit overboard with making topics on games that interested me. So please forgive me for that.

Nah it isn't bugging me much, I just wanted to point it out. ;) 

As @AlchemistWer said, don't worry too much about doing everything right in this game. Nothing is missable. Looking at your trophies, you're only in the second area, yet you're already heavily farming for the EX skills and Level 6 friendship trophies. Tbh I think you're ruining the game for yourself like this. When you play the story and you're interested in discovering everything, you will already get many EX skills without worrying. I just played the story and went for every chest/ area I could find and always switched my weapons and my three heroines and my EX skills around. Just to play around with everything, testing what the game has to offer. Like that I already had enough Skill Points for 150 skills, already had several EX skills unlocked and I had all heroines but Yui on at least friendship level 4, some 5, and all that only after completing the story. Just by enjoying what the game has to offer. I still had to grind then, but way less then starting every grind from zero like you're doing atm. I mean, it's your decision, but I personally would've lost any interested in the game quite fast if I instantly starting grinding. :P 

Edited by ShadowStefan

8 hours ago, ciccio_92 said:

With the latest game update to unlock this skill, the 3000 attack attacks must be made with L1 or with a circle? Are all shields going well or should they use specific shields?

I'm not sure if the update brought anything regarding this, but it's the L1 (you need to see the short buff on your status bar).

And shields shouldn't matter as long as there's no 'prolong that specific buff'.

But I don't think such shield exist to begin with.

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm not sure if the update brought anything regarding this, but it's the L1 (you need to see the short buff on your status bar).

And shields shouldn't matter as long as there's no 'prolong that specific buff'.

But I don't think such shield exist to begin with.

Then I continue to press L1 for 2 or 3 seconds.

Because it seems strange I have to press the circle button 3000 times

57 minutes ago, ciccio_92 said:

Then I continue to press L1 for 2 or 3 seconds.

Because it seems strange I have to press the circle button 3000 times

I actually got the EX Skill Rightous Cross by blocking enemies' attacks 3000 times. It wasn't easy, but I got it. So to confirm this, you have to block enemies' attacks 3000 times in order to unlock both the EX Skill and its trophy. Best thing to do this is on Multiplayer and do it solo.

1 hour ago, MMX20 said:

I actually got the EX Skill Rightous Cross by blocking enemies' attacks 3000 times. It wasn't easy, but I got it. So to confirm this, you have to block enemies' attacks 3000 times in order to unlock both the EX Skill and its trophy. Best thing to do this is on Multiplayer and do it solo.

But should they be blocked with L1 or with the circle button?