PS+ Free Full Game Trial For This Weekend

mako-heart

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/playstation-plus-adds-free-full-game-trial-for-thi/1100-6452077/

PlayStation Plus members can play another free game for this weekend only. Sony has announced that Doom (2016) is free on PS4 for this weekend only with a PS Plus subscription.

The full game is available until the evening of Monday, July 31, at which point free access will be rescinded. The trial's PlayStation Store listing states that the game's three multiplayer DLC packs--Unto the Evil, Hell Followed, and Bloodfall--are included in the offer. These were made free for all Doom owners earlier in July.

50 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Wow!!! This is awesome news!!!

Edit: I read it too quickly.  Thought it was a special free PS+ game.  Didn't see that it ends after the trial.

Yeah it kind of sucks, but it's beatable in a weekend so w/e... I just wanna know if it pops trophies.

4 hours ago, mako-heart said:

If anyone can be bothered to try and find out, post results... I have to wait like 6 hours for the initial part to even finish downloading... lol

I will find out in about an hr once the initial part of my download finishes lol ... although I have a feeling the extra bits are needed for multiplayer.

Edit: still downloading ... looks like I underestimated how slow the PSN network is =/

Edited by Greenshyguy