deadsoul1989

INVIZIMALS 100% Walkthrough

8 posts in this topic

On 31/07/2017 at 5:57 PM, deadsoul1989 said:

Hi Guys i made 100% walkthrough of invizimals the lost kingdom and collected all the collectibles, if anyone needs help finding a collectible or sparks check it out.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for your time and guide

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to do the 27 level hundreds of times but I still need one z coin. I used your video but I can't find it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this guide. I will use it if I buy the game. Does this game require you to buy figurines to be played like Skylanders and Disney Infinity?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Does this game require you to buy figurines to be played like Skylanders and Disney Infinity?

 

No. Not only are no additional peripherals required for any trophies, but at one point this PS3 game was free for a short time (not through PS+).

Edited by Helyx
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Helyx said:

 

No. Not only are no additional peripherals required for any trophies, but at one point this PS3 game was free for a short time (not through PS+).

Then I'll definitely be buying this. Thanks for the quick reply :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Then I'll definitely be buying this. Thanks for the quick reply :)


it’s on psnow if it’s more convenient to you by any chance 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.