Questions about N7HQ and dlc regions [Solved]

Rally-Vincent---

Hey guys, it would be great if someone could answer a few questions.

I recently bought the ME trilogy. It was advertised as EU/UK version, but turned out to be the US version. That means I cannot access DLC, as I have a German account,  and as far as I know, DLC is region locked. Since Galactic Readiness is required for at least one trophy, I decided to raise it via the Galaxy at War feature at N7HQ. My PSN account is linked to it, but there is a problem.

I just reached the Normandy War Terminal. When I enter the War Map, it says: "System offline: Unable to retrieve Galaxy at War Status. I chose auto-log in to EA servers, Feedback is allowed, but the War readiness doesn't update. I resynched my profile, to no avail.

Is the 'Online Pass' required to use the Galaxy at War feature? Or is there anything else that I can do to connect to the minigame?

Follow-up question: Should the online pass be necessary (I cannot get US region DLC), can I import my US region save into a EU version of ME3?

Any help is appreciated.

Edit: The Online Pass from the German store does not work (as expected).

Edited by Rally-Vincent---

I'm not really knowledgeable on how regional stuff works but you shouldn't need the online pass since it was discontinued. I'm also not sure about the status to the N7HQ since I couldn't use it but if you're wanting to get Readiness, it sounds like your best bet is playing MP. Last I heard it was still active.

Okay, I got this solved. I had to create an US account and download the online pass there via the ingame feature (did not find it seperately in the PS store). The Online Pass is required, but I can now access the mini game, and the readiness percentage is updated correctly.

Thanks Redgrave for your input.

• 3 months later...