PSNP Fantasy Football 2017

Oowa

1 hour ago, ooga said:

Just so everyone is aware...  For the 2nd time this season, UMA was called out for making unfair trades with friends.

So this time when the trades got Vetoed, he dropped all his players like a little whiney bitch, effectively ruining this league for the 7 ish teams still in the hunt for playoffs and winning.

I know I won't play any fantasy with UMA ever again, and for those of you still in it, I wouldn't expect him to follow through with the prizes he promised at the beginning either.

(To be clear I'm 4-6 and all but mathematically eliminated already, I'm just annoyed with all the collusion and unfairness)

Wow

At first I felt bad for Oowa with that post from Ooga(btw Ooga, love your avatar, go Yankees!) But then, as Oowa asserted, I saw Oowa dropped the players he was trying to trade, I guess in an effort to "backdoor trade" his buddies.

For the record, the reason the trades were vetoed were because they were batshit crazy; one of those trades were a running back (Jay Ajayi) for a kicker (Kai Forbath)! If anyone has fantasy football experience you know how ridiculous that is.

So now that the trades were cancelled I see that Oowa, as our acting commissioner, drops his players outright yesterday so his buds can pick them up. I wouldn't have noticed if Ooga didn't post here so thanks!

For the record, I am in first place in this league with a 9-1 record. Pretty much sucks to see such outright collusion, especially at Roger Goodell's level, but I suppose Oowa proved he was smarter than the rest of us . . .

Keep it classy Oowa . . .

Not exactly sure how you can say he won't pay the prizes..I get why you're upset but there's no evidence to support that. 

And this is exactly why you have the ability to vote against trades guys. 

As far as dropping players to waivers, anyone can pick those players up so there's no guarantee that any one person gets them. 

Yeah you right, I'm sure he'll pay. But still super scummy and "this is why you can vote" and "well they're on waivers" are no where near acceptable responses. 

It down right fucks with the entire balance of the league regardless of waivers. 

Bullstomp sitting here with obviously the best team that they built themselves through waivers and draft and now this could close the gap with some of the other teams for no reason other than a pissy fit. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Cisele80 said:

Well, barring a monday night miracle, looks like its you and me @Bullstomp for the title. Cool, the only guy with more points and a better record. Just to make it interesting maybe we should just agree to not play any rb's... good idea, right?

Hahaha you're just saying that because I have Le'Veon Bell ( who will likely get even more touches with Antonio Brown out) and Todd Gurley who has 17 TDs  this season. So . . .let me think about it?

Barring a Monday Night miracle a matchup between "Killer Space Monkeys" and "Will I Lose? No" will be interesting because:

-Both teams won their respective divisions

-They were the two highest scoring teams during the season

- Both teams were the only teams in the league to get double digit wins

- Both teams did NOT play each other all season; this will be their first match

Congratz on a strong season, this will be an interesting finish?

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the PSNProfiles Fantasy Football League 2017. We have some great players on this site and I had so much fun since the beginning.

Thank you Oowa for putting this whole thing together as well. If you decide to do it again next year I will be happy to put my championship on the line?

I hope you all enjoy your holidays and have a happy and successful new year!!!

Congrats to our winner, Bullstomp, and everyone else who competed in the final rounds. 

Here are the top 4.

1. Bullstomp 

2. Killer Space Monkeys 

3. West Canaan Coyotes 

4. Chronic Diarrhea 

If one of these were you, congrats. If someone could point out who is who,  that would be appreciated. I could only figure out who "Will I lose, No" as Bullstomp lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gumby said:

Congrats to our winner, Bullstomp, and everyone else who competed in the final rounds. 

Here are the top 4.

1. Bullstomp 

2. Killer Space Monkeys 

3. West Canaan Coyotes 

4. Chronic Diarrhea 

If one of these were you, congrats. If someone could point out who is who,  that would be appreciated. I could only figure out who "Will I lose, No" as Bullstomp lol 

Thank you Gumby, much appreciated!? MUCH respect to Cisele80 and hotdog_president, both of them gave me a tough time in the playoffs!

Here are the teams I know-

Killer Space Monkeys - Cisele80 

West Canaan Coyotes - hotdog_president

Chronic Diarrhea - ???

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

Thank you Gumby, much appreciated!1f601.png MUCH respect to Cisele80 and hotdog_president, both of them gave me a tough time in the playoffs!

Here are the teams I know-

Killer Space Monkeys - Cisele80 

West Canaan Coyotes - hotdog_president

Chronic Diarrhea - ???

Chronic Diarrhea is a psn friend of mine. The only two other teams i needed to know who they were are Killer Space Monkeys and West Canaan Coyotes

21 hours ago, Oowa said:

Chronic Diarrhea is a psn friend of mine. The only two other teams i needed to know who they were are Killer Space Monkeys and West Canaan Coyotes

I just want to say a final thank you to Oowa who was absolutely a man of his word regarding the prizes offered. Much appreciated!

Have a Happy New Year all!☺

• 7 months later...