"Like Getting Items" trophy glitched

TheamiiboKing

13 hours ago, thefrozenspring said:

My vita is downstairs and I am not, but I'll download it on my vita or roommates PS4 in the morning and report back if it fixes it 

1 hour ago, TheHydra55 said:

Two of the trophies glitches for me, now how do i get them, with the patch?

I thought this patch would fix it but it didn't for me, I had too reset my save as I couldn't get past a certain boss because I didn't have the item needed, so I reset and picked up 3 pieces of candy and it still didn't pop for me ?

I got glitched. I was playing it on Vita, picked up a Monster Candy, the first trophy popped, then I just continued on. Picked up Faded Ribbon, nothing happened. Bought the spider items, nothing happened. Picked up Toy Knife, trophy for 4 items popped (I think.. might have been on the 2nd spider item..). I tried restarting and tried picking up 4 candies, nothing.

I downloaded the PS4 version, got to the candy dish, and 2nd candy gave me the 2 items trophy, 3rd candy gave me the 3 items trophy.

The 2nd and 3rd item trophies initially glitched for me, but I got them to pop later in the game.

With one of the item storage boxes, I put items into storage, so I only had two items left in my inventory, then I took out a third and fourth item from the box and both trophies popped.

Hope this helps someone.

Edited by HoMeRCiDe
grammer

17 hours ago, HoMeRCiDe said:

The 2nd and 3rd item trophies initially glitched for me, but I got them to pop later in the game.

With one of the item storage boxes, I put items into storage, so I only had two items left in my inventory, then I took out a third and fourth item from the box and both trophies popped.

Hope this helps someone.

I'll give that a try, thanks! I still haven't been able to get the third item trophy to pop for me and it's dampening my interest in the game (petty, I know, but it's driving me bonkers to be missing that one trophy!). 

I'll try again with a fresh file on my roommate's PS4, too now that we have the patch. 

This is so effen annoying. 

• 3 years later...