Invisible Inc. Support group and info Hub

Hemiak

On 8/21/2017 at 2:33 PM, Demon133Slayer said:

The reason of using central and monster is not only because they working great together but  on the final mission you will only have your two upgraded agents and you will only have 2 agents to move, so it is really helpful in limited time with spawning daemons.

I like that they start the mission upgraded, but I like having a few more people to work with. On my time attack/Daemon code run I ended up rounding a bunch of guards up with Draco and taking off in the opposite direction. Ended up pulling like 5 guards after me and the rest of my crew had a straight, wide open run to the end. I'd suggest picking up Bless if at all possible on this run. It's an Incognita program that reduces all Daemon duration by 2 turns. 

Started my expert plus run yesterday and I've got two hours left on day 3. I started with Archive Prism and Derek. I rescued Dekker on day 2, and they're all doing pretty good. I've got one mission left on day three, and don't really have a great option. I've got two executive terminals, a vault (no pass key), a server farm, and an augment center (everybody is maxed on Augs already and again no pass key for if there is a 3rd terminal).

I've got fusion/parasite, and I picked up lockpick 2.0 early on, then found golem in a vault. I don't use it that often but every now and then looking and seeing I have a 0 or 1 power 2 firewall hack is nice. I'm leaning towards the augment farm so I can add two more slots to my people, and who knows what I'll find in a the nanofab. 

I felt expert really wasnt much worse than experienced, but ex+ is a big jump in diff. Guards seem to move farther per turn, and react quicker if one of them spots something. Also, you can't see the vision cones unless you can see a guard or camera. This necessitates approaching new rooms with increased caution. Combine that with the fact that anytime you KO a guard the alert goes +1 and things can get hectic quick if you aren't paying attention. 

It's taken a while to figure out the Derek/Prism combo but when it works it's awesome. Use her disguise to walk past people and as long as you're careful it's no problem. I have Derek's teleport pad to her, so he draws attention, especially at the end of a level, while she gets to safety. She then throws his pad down and incognita warps him to safety. Just make sure to pick it up again before leaving the level.

The major issue is usually getting Dekker back safely. I don't know if it's just RNG but I feel like some of the level layouts I've been getting are much harder than on previous runs. I keep finding the exit way early, and then having to hunt to the last room to find my objective, and then make my way all the way back, while the guard elevators are in the middle or right next to the exit. :(

At least I have rewinds on this run, though I still haven't used more than 10 in a single level yet. Nothing is more irritating than having to rewind on the first turn. :facepalm:

I finally finished my initial Experienced run last night. I unlocked a lot of the Programs and all of the Agents. I don't think the last mission counts towards or against your total XP score, but that was the only one where I left anyone behind, and I only killed about 5 total guards in the whole run. I lost Draco and Prism toward the end of the final mission, but I still had Decker and Internationale (who I started with). I was actually expecting the final mission to be harder, but it wasn't that hard for me, probably because I got a nice level layout (I'm not sure if it's random like the rest), with the two final consoles in adjacent rooms, and the final area for Central adjacent to that. I only had one drone in the level, and the guards weren't that bad. I think there were one or two that were beyond my KO abilities by the end of the mission, after getting improved armor several times. Thankfully several of the rooms had good cover so I was able to slip most of my team to the final rooms.

I am pretty excited that 2 of the 3 trophies I earned last night are my rarest ones, with Powerful Toast as my rarest trophy and the only one below 1% (PSN Profiles rank). Yeah I know, I don't have many rare trophies, so sue me. Anyway, I'm not sure what I will aim for with my next run, but I am enjoying the game so far and I think I'll keep going at this pace of one level every day or so. I'm sure the tips here will come in handy as I continue.

Edited by MosesRockefeller
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Last night I decided to try my Expert run with Faust and Brimstone, to avoid a separate playthrough just for that trophy. It was probably a foolish mistake, since Faust is not a great starting program. We'll see how it goes. So far I just did the initial level.

I did the F/B with my time attack and that wasn't too bad since I only had to play to day 4. Did you take Central at least? 

I'm on the final level of my expert Plus run. I found both the console and the final room, but they're about as far as they could possibly be from each other. Central is parked safely in the final room, and I've got Sharp and Decker positioned midway through the level for support.

Prism and Derek are in the console room with Monst3r. Derek has a piercing scanner for +1 armor pen., two of Monster's overclocked neural darts, and a regular neural dart, so he can pierce one level 3 and 2x level 4 armor from a distance. Prism has two level 3 shock traps and buster chips for taking out these gd level 8 firewall armor bubbles. Luckily I was able to lift a key card off one guard and I've only had to knock one guy out yet. 

I didn't find a single cloak rig the entire game. And I rescued Decker, so I don't even have his. 

Not sure what will be next. Probably the 5 days in endless plus. I might take a break... But knowing me probably not. Still enjoying the game. 

1 hour ago, Hemiak said:

I did the F/B with my time attack and that wasn't too bad since I only had to play to day 4. Did you take Central at least? 

Nah, I went with Internationale and Derek. Your way probably makes more sense, but it's too hard for me to pass up Internationale's remote hacking ability. Oh well, I can always scrub this run if it gets too hard (which it probably will). 

I kept seeing you mention Archive Prism before and I was like "what the hell does that mean", then I figured it out last night. I have one or two Archive characters but almost everyone is the Active version. Is there an Archive version of everyone? 

There is an "On File" and "Archive" version of Internationale, Decker, Shalem, Xu, Nikka, Prism, and Banks I believe. Central, Monst3r, Draco, and the DLC people don't have Archive versions. I'll look it up later but I'm pretty sure this is accurate. 

Archive Banks starts with a money chip that lets you get a bunch of money from terminals early on and Archive Prism basically has an infinite disguise as long as you can  spare 2 power every turn. Archive Dekker apparently starts with a lethal gun that has 6 charges, but can't be refilled. 

And Central isn't by any means necessary, I don't even particularly like her. But her ability to get 5 power every time a Daemon is installed is pretty awesome on a Faust run. I almost never had any trouble with power, since any time I'd hack something bad I'd get more power back. 

I thought not using Internationale would be a huge hurdle and it's definitely a little trickier, but by no means as hard as I thought it would be. I'll probably use her on my expert no rewind run though. Hacking cameras through walls should make things a lot safer. It'll be nice to start with ten power again as well. 

Edit: just finished my E+ run. Wisp is OP. It has now been upgraded to a must buy program whenever I see it. For three power you can tag every single guard and drone visible to your people or hacked cameras. This means you never have to use an Action Point to observe their movement for thr rest of the level. And even if they move into a room you don't have eyes on you can see their location and where they're headed. 

I also slapped Monst3r with a permanent 3 speed augment on the final level = profit. 

Edited by Hemiak

12 hours ago, Hemiak said:

There is an "On File" and "Archive" version of Internationale, Decker, Shalem, Xu, Nikka, Prism, and Banks I believe. Central, Monst3r, Draco, and the DLC people don't have Archive versions. I'll look it up later but I'm pretty sure this is accurate. 

Archive Banks starts with a money chip that lets you get a bunch of money from terminals early on and Archive Prism basically has an infinite disguise as long as you can  spare 2 power every turn. Archive Dekker apparently starts with a lethal gun that has 6 charges, but can't be refilled. 

And Central isn't by any means necessary, I don't even particularly like her. But her ability to get 5 power every time a Daemon is installed is pretty awesome on a Faust run. I almost never had any trouble with power, since any time I'd hack something bad I'd get more power back. 

I thought not using Internationale would be a huge hurdle and it's definitely a little trickier, but by no means as hard as I thought it would be. I'll probably use her on my expert no rewind run though. Hacking cameras through walls should make things a lot safer. It'll be nice to start with ten power again as well. 

Edit: just finished my E+ run. Wisp is OP. It has now been upgraded to a must buy program whenever I see it. For three power you can tag every single guard and drone visible to your people or hacked cameras. This means you never have to use an Action Point to observe their movement for thr rest of the level. And even if they move into a room you don't have eyes on you can see their location and where they're headed. 

I also slapped Monst3r with a permanent 3 speed augment on the final level = profit. 

I did a rescue mission last night and got Olivia, and I also grabbed an Augment for Derek to give him +1 armor piercing.

NOW you tell me how useful Wisp is... it was available in the mission last night and I didn't take it. Doh! I didn't realize it tagged everyone in sight, that's awesome. I did pick up Lockpick 2.0 which will help take the sting out of Faust.

34 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

I should have asked earlier, but the F&B trophy just requires that you start with them and keep them, right? It's safe to add other programs acquired during the run?

Yes sir. You can add anything else you want as long as you play the whole game with them. It might count just from beating the game with them but I've never seen both of them for purchase on the same run. 

Started endless plus last night. Had a super rough time with my 2nd level due to greediness, but got through eventually. The third level was a piece of cake.

I started with Internationale and A. Banks to make a ton of money. I'm going full Anarchy with Banks, so I gave her economic chip to Inter., whose higher hacking means even more money with the chip. I just rescued Olivia as well. Now I'm kind of hoping I get Nika or Prism so I can have an all female party. 

12 hours ago, Hemiak said:

Yes sir. You can add anything else you want as long as you play the whole game with them. It might count just from beating the game with them but I've never seen both of them for purchase on the same run. 

Started endless plus last night. Had a super rough time with my 2nd level due to greediness, but got through eventually. The third level was a piece of cake.

I started with Internationale and A. Banks to make a ton of money. I'm going full Anarchy with Banks, so I gave her economic chip to Inter., whose higher hacking means even more money with the chip. I just rescued Olivia as well. Now I'm kind of hoping I get Nika or Prism so I can have an all female party.

Last night I got lucky on my third mission, which was a server farm. I got a great selection of programs for Incognita.

Spoiler

NmEpMdT.jpg

I tried Wisp once last night, it does seem pretty sweet.

Next I need to do a money mission or two and then a nanofab mission to get better gear. I may try this run with 3 people, I'm not sure yet. But anyway, I discovered that Derek's dart gun does not magically refill between missions (I don't know why I thought it would), and of course Olivia didn't have a weapon in detention. So right now only Internationale has a usable weapon. Wisp will definitely help me avoid guards though.

Also, as this picture shows, it's Brimstone that makes things difficulty. Faust is mostly a good program, so I meant to refer to Brimstone earlier. I can never remember the names of any of these programs.

Edited by MosesRockefeller

I started an "art" mission last night to get some funds, and it is not going well. I've always used almost 20 rewinds. Faust and Brimstone aren't really the problem, although they aren't making it easier. It's just too hard to avoid as many guards as I'm seeing. This mission has kind of crappy layout, and very little cover where I need it.

Finished 5 days of endless plus last night. Day 4 was exactly how it is in the main game, which I wasn't expecting, and then I had to find a power cell in every level after that just like the main game. 

I totally noobed up on stage 1 though. Looked through a door into the 2nd room from the start. One stationary guard, 2 patrolling guards and a patrolling camera drone. Thought nope, and just moved on. Reached the final room with all 4 people, only one relay switch. :o Had Monst3r pin a guy in the teleporter room, Banks pin one in the relay room, and Olivia ready to roam.

I gave Internationale both cloaks I had, a regular neural dart, the over clocked dart, and her disruptor, and set off back through the level. Was able to use notice squares and strategic running to move enemies where I needed them, to get to the 2nd switch without being spotted. Then made some noise again and was able to get past everybody using my cloaks and make it out safe. Miraculously I didn't actually use a rewind during that part of the level. 

I did pretty much the same thing on the level to find the power source. Did minimal scouting around the exit, then Internationale took off on her own. It's so much easier when you only have one agent you need to focus on extracting. 

I never did really get a good loadout for my programs. Finished with fusion, parasite, taurus, dagger 1+2, and rapier. The dagger programs are good, but those cooldown periods means you either save them for when you really need them, or they'll pretty much always be on cool down when something important comes along. 

Rapier is fantastic at 0 alarm, and basically lockpick 1 at level 1, after that it becomes more and more useless. I actually had good luck getting 2ndary Servers in levels, I just kept finding random crap programs. 

I'm just glad I don't have to play on the plus difficulties any longer. 

Expert No Rewinds is going well finally. I failed like 5 times on the first or second mission due to stupidity before I started to take it serious. I initially took A. Prism and Internationale, but quickly realized Prism is a bad idea for me. I take her ability for granted and then get caught out in the middle of a room, and being shot with no hope of recovery. 

Then I started taking Int. and A. Banks to make quick money and that seemed to be a bit better. However on my current run I actually screwed up and halfway through the first level realized I took Archive Internationale. :facepalm: Figured it wouldnt last that long and just decided to play it out. A. Int gets power equal to 2x the current alarm level whenever it raises. It'd kind of cool to get a 10 power dump when you hit alarm level 5, but an ability that only triggers every 5 turns is pretty meh. 

I have mixed feelings about this run so far. I rescued Sharp on day 2 which 8s awesome, but haven't found a single cloak yet. I have Wisp and Ping which is fantastic, but so far parasite is my only hack tool other than one Buster Chip.

I have 15 hours left on day 3, and haven't seen a single server farm. :( I could grab another agent, but honestly would prefer to improve my current three. I could just go for a bunch of money, and I have do a vault card, or I could take that card and hit an augment facility and try to beef up Sharp. I suppose I could also hit an executive terminal and try to get a server farm location but it seems like a waste and a long shot at this point. 

With my 15 hours there's a low chance I could actually get three missions in. It's 5 hours to one place, and 11 to another in the same direction. If that 11 becomes 9 or fewer I could hit both those and a third. :dunno: Big decisions to make tonight. 

Finished up No Rewinds last night. Pretty smooth sailing to the finish, though the final mission got a little hectic at the end. Decided to hit the vault to get a shit ton of money, which went pretty smooth. I left about a third of the level unexplored because of the layout and guard placement, but ended up clearing all the vaults and every safe anyway. 

Had almost 4k cash at that point, and I actually found lockpick 2.0 on the vault mission, so I decided to skip the server farm and hit a nanofab. Turned out to be a fantastic decision as I found two level 3 cloaks, a level 3 neuro, and a level 3 volt disruptor.

I had just enough cash left to get Internationale's speed to level 4 so she could use them. I also got Banks' anarchy to level 4 so she could use the level 3 shock traps I found earlier.

The only real issue arose when I tried to get cute and emp a level 10 firewall armor guard.... And I accidentally hit the terminal Monst3r was 2 turns into hacking. :facepalm:

Started endless mode and I'm almost done with day 2. Took Central for power generation and Archive Sharp. He's like the regular version, with 6 open slots to start, but his augment gives him +1 melee armor pen for every three equipped augments. With the right set up he's going to be an absolute beast later in the game. I took parasite because that's what I do :awesome: , but I took Seed instead of fusion. Seed makes your first program used each turn cost 4 less. On early missions this was pretty useless since Parasite is so cheap, but I happened to find lockpick 2.0 on the 1st mission. :dance: It is beyond useful to have a free 2 firewall hack to start every turn.  I'd really like to find wrench 4 or 5 for later in the game. Just remember to use lockpick (or whatever your highest cost program is) before Parasite. :facepalm: I only needed to make that mistake once. Currently making my way back to the elevator after clearing a security dispatch level. 

I have to keep reminding myself this is a marathon not a sprint. So I need to be really picky with my augments so I don't waste any slots. Also I've passed on things I can't really afford immediately, because I'll almost certainly have a chance to find more later. Plus every point I put into a permanent stat in an agent will help in the long run. I saw an economic chip on the first mission but just couldn't make that work financially after getting lockpick. I'm hoping to clear around 2 days each IRL day, we'll see what happens. 

Edited by Hemiak

@Hemiak, thanks for the tips and stories. I'm glad to see you're enjoying the game so much. For myself, this Faust and Brimstone run is frustrating me so much that I am 90% certain I'm going to stop with the game here. And it's not just the starting programs, it's a lot of things like moving to Expert, starting over with base-level agents, etc. Anyway, I completed my initial goal of finishing the initial Experienced run, and anything beyond that was just a bonus for me. I never planned on getting the Platinum. I still view the game as a good game, but at this point in my gaming life (e.g. I have a huge backlog and with two young kids, limited gaming time), I know when to throw in the towel and move on to another game.

Good luck to everyone playing this, and I hope some of my tips help out in the early stages, before you surpass my progress and become real pros.

7 hours ago, MosesRockefeller said:

@Hemiak I know when to throw in the towel and move on to another game.

Good luck to everyone playing this, and I hope some of my tips help out in the early stages, before you surpass my progress and become real pros.

Shame to hear that but I totally understand. If I had a regular job it would be a lot harder to find gaming time, since I don't generally play when my kids are awake either. Glad you had some fun with it while it lasted. 

If it makes you feel any better I probably used more rewinds per mission on average during my F+B Time attack mode. I still can't believe you went for a full CP campaign run + bumping it to expert. :o 

So I'm up to day 7 on my endless run and shit is definitely getting real. There are now Daemons on about 75% of the hackable safes, databases, and drones. Also, I now start each mission with a random Super Daemon installed. One of these raised firewalls by 3 on 10 random items. My current one increases item cool downs by 3...for 20 turns. The worst though (so far) was the one that reduced all hacks by two firewalls... With no expiration. :o At one point on that mission I hit another version of the same thing, so my wrench 5 only broke one firewall per use. :facepalm:

I still have to find and steal an energy cell on every level before I leave or it's game over. Now the corps have gotten smart and they've strarted locking the elevator in each level. There is one elevator key card in a random safe throughout the level, which makes things much more complicated. On the first level that had these, the card was literally in the very last safe I found in the level. ?

I'm pretty happy with my current program loadout. I'm still rocking seed and parasite, though I'd kind of like to pick up parasite 2.0 if possible. I've still got wisp and lock pick 2.0 as well. A while back I grabbed Bless, which is an absolute godsend with the number of Daemons flying around. It reduces Daemon duration by 2 turns, which makes something like Paradox(3 turn Incognita lock down) completely trivial. For my final slot I took wrench 5, which breaks 5 walls for only 4 power. A lot of times I'll throw a parasite on something, or hit it with lockpick 2.0, so that I can hack it for free on my next turn. I'll also occasionally hack something with a Daemon to get the 5 power from Central so I can hack more stuff immediately. 

My strategy has been to split off Decker and Sharp one way. Sharp has maxed hacking and Decker has some anarchy toys. Central and Nika take off the other way, Central using all the cool level 4 anarchy toys while Nika keeps her alive and hacks any consoles. 

My main issue with this run has been finding good weapons. I haven't seen a single Thermal III yet and only one Thermal IV. I have one neural III for +2 armor, and one Volt II for +1 armor. If it wasnt for Sharp's +2 built in armor pen and Stim IIIs I'd be seriously hurting at this point. I'm relying on baiting enemies into shock traps when I absolutely have to take someone out, which brings me to my final thought for today. 

FUCK MAGNETIC SHIELDING!!! Seriously, that shit pisses me off so much. 

Wishlist

2-4 Thermal III disruptors. 

2-4 more cloaks of any level

More good augments. - I keep finding the same shit I don't want over and over. I'd like a few more armor piercing ones, predictive brawling, torque injectors

1-3 buster chips. 

1 more emp. 

Edit: ran 2.5 more missions today. 2 Thermal 3s, a thermal 2, another cloak 3, a buster 3, and I upgraded a stim 1 to a 3. :dance:

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

On 9/7/2017 at 1:14 PM, Hemiak said:

Shame to hear that but I totally understand. If I had a regular job it would be a lot harder to find gaming time, since I don't generally play when my kids are awake either. Glad you had some fun with it while it lasted. 

If it makes you feel any better I probably used more rewinds per mission on average during my F+B Time attack mode. I still can't believe you went for a full CP campaign run + bumping it to expert. :o

It wasn't the starting programs that made me abandon the game, I just don't have the patience/skills to deal with Expert difficulty, let alone Expert Plus.

Still, as I've said it's a cool game and I enjoyed my initial playthrough.

Day 14/20, doing about 1 or 2 in game days a night, and it's speeding up a little. I don't really NEED anything, so I'm only taking missions at 11 or 12 hours away. I'm also not committed to finishing the objective in each level, so if things get dicey I just bail. 

My plan each level is this so far: Find the elevator and scout the rooms around it. Drop my 3 portable servers in that room and leave Decker to babysit. He also has a shock trap, an emp, and Monst3rs gun. Nika does some light scouting around that area if necessary, otherwise she just hangs out for extra muscle. I've had as many as 5 guys pinned down in my escape room at the end of a level. 

Sharp and Central do the lions share of exploring and looting. Priority is safes, until I get the key card. This is because I've skipped one early and been forced to back track at the very end of the level when it was the very last place to look. :facepalm: Once I find the card I stop looting safes unless I've got power to burn and things look manageable. 

Other main priority is finding the power relay. Once I have those two things I pretty much consider the level finished. If I happen to come across a nanofab, 2ndary server, or the level objective, I'll hit it and see what's there. If not I don't stress. 

All four agents are now fully maxed out on all stats. I wasn't going to do it initially, but I had the money to burn, and it's really nice to be able to expertly search or get max power out of a terminal with anyone. Everybody now has a cloak 3, but once I set up my base, I give Decker's to Sharp or Central. 

I swapped parasite for data blast a while back because parasite just wasn't cutting it when trying to speed through levels. As the levels continue almost everything in the level has magnetic reinforcements (if more than 2 firewalls, then emps only remove 2) So I've dialed back and only take 2 EMPs to a level. It's still nice to fully kill a drone if it happens to be emp vulnerable. 

As I continue, the value of Buster Chips continues to increase. And I want to give everyone a Buster IV for THIS HAS GOT TO BE HACKED RIGHT NOW!!! moments. 

Also, new fun thing I found is guards with 180° vision and 360° peripheral. :o So no more sneaking in behind these guys. 

I still have to deal with a super demon every level, but K&O also starts out with Chilton (+1 armor) and Watchdog (+1 KO resist) every time. 

Plan of attack. I'm still looking for fool, I'll take a random 1 or 2 turn Daemon to open a safe, vault, or power relay. Also good for bypassing cameras, turrets, or laser gates. I'd also like to pick up oracle, and then maybe just hang on to lockpick 2.0 and use buster chips for any real hacking that needs to be done. Going to think about this a bit more. 

----------------------------

Some thoughts on the super Demons, maybe I'll add these to the OP eventually. 

Blowfish 2.0 - FUCK THIS DAEMON!!! Seriously, it raises the alarm by 10!!! Yeah that's right, you start the level on alarm level 2. Guards change their patrols, but you've never seen them and won't have to deal with them changing later so this is actually a good thing. It also activates alarm level one Chiton, which means an additional +1 armor for all guards (+2 now if K&O). If you're in an FTM level then the scanning Amp pinpoints 2 of your agents and sends two guards to investigate. The major problem is the fact that you don't get those first ten turns before hitting the higher alarm levels. 

How to deal with it:

- Haul ass. Seriously, stick together and steam roll the level. Forget the objective unless it's literally directly in your path. Get the card and power cell and GTFO. 

Modulate 2.0 - increases power cost by 2. 20/infinite turns depending on day. 

How to deal with it:

-Have extra power generation: Central, portable servers, high hacking.

-Use power efficient programs: fool is amazing at end game.

-Buster chips are very helpful.

Name??? - Hacking reduced by 2 firewalls. 20/infinite turns 

How to deal:

-Use low break programs like parasite or Data Blast. 

-Buster Chips aren't affected by this. 

-Fool completely ignores this, good for safes, turrets, or power nodes. Also decent to temporarily shut down a camera to run past. 

-Oracle instantly captures a random camera. 

-Bring more power and just brute force it. 

Fractal 2.0 - Puts a Daemon on every single mainframe device. If a device already had one, it now has two. This is annoying but really manageable. 

How to deal:

-Bless program (reduces Daemon duration by 2)

-Hack the Daemon Database early.

-Having Central means you can basically hack everything in the level and never run out of power. 

-Taurus is pointless and Hunter quickly becomes too expensive. 

-EMPs can bypass Daemons but devices with magnetic reinforcement need to be softened up first. 

Pulse 2.0 - Cool down +3 on every item. 

20/infinite turns. 

How to deal:

-Take your time, play patient. 

-Torque Injectors augelment lowers item cool down by 1.

-Swap items. If you have one agent you primarily use, then have him/her go first, once those items are on CD swap his with another agent who has backups. 

Rubiks 2.0 - Increases firewalls by 3 on 10 devices. 

How to deal:

-Lololol, by far the easiest super Daemon. Just play normally, 3 extra firewalls is chump change at this point. 

Edited by Hemiak

Whelp, :platinum: get! :dance:

I don't know how long I spent on the game. I'm guessing somewhere around 75 or 80 hours but I didn't really keep track and I don't think there is in game Stat tracking. 

All in all I had a blast. There are so. Many ways to play and succeed, and choosing / finding different people and programs means there's a lot of variety to explore. Expert no rewinds was tense, and endless 20 days became a bit of a slog, especially after about day 14 of so when it didn't really change or get that much harder. 

I hope some of the stuff here helps people in the future, and don't hesitate to post here or pm me if you have questions or ideas. 

• 7 months later...

If the difficulty says Custom then nothing will count. I believe you can set the rewinds as high as you want, but adding retries or playing with almost any of the other settings will mess it up. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Anyone know if an Endless Plus run will also pop the 5, 10, and 20 day survival trophies for regular Endless? I played the campaign on each difficulty in order from lowest to highest, so I never saw if clearing Expert Plus would unlock all Expert Plus and lower trophies.

26 minutes ago, JoocyMan said:

Anyone know if an Endless Plus run will also pop the 5, 10, and 20 day survival trophies for regular Endless? I played the campaign on each difficulty in order from lowest to highest, so I never saw if clearing Expert Plus would unlock all Expert Plus and lower trophies.

I did two separate runs so I can't tell you for sure. However, you have to beat 5 days of endless plus mode for a seperate trophy so once you do that, check to see if the regular endless mode trophy also pops at the same time. If it doesn't, you should have your answer.

Just now, Jason-d-b said:

I did two separate runs so I can't tell you for sure. However, you have to beat 5 days of endless plus mode for a seperate trophy so once you do that, check to see if the regular endless mode trophy also pops at the same time. If it doesn't, you should have your answer.

Yeah, I was just excited at the prospect and wanted a concrete answer if someone had already experienced it. But you're right, I'll have my answer by tomorrow, hopefully!

• Like 1