Fix for 'PhD For Murder' Listed in Patch Notes

VereorChris

" Adjusted collision on Maps to prevent people from standing on water. " That shit happen so many times on packanage lodge ...and you can't do nothing as jason!

" Added Small Maps for the existing maps; Packanack Small, Higgins Haven Small, and Camp Crystal Lake Small. " This will only favor jason so it will be more effective at killing conselours

" Team Killing is no longer possible in Public Matches. " Good one.... but people will find another ways to trolling and ruin the game

" Jason can no longer block through traps, firecrackers, flare guns, shotguns, and the Police. " First of all you can't block a shotgun , and second really? This change only happened because of bad players complaining ... I remember a 12 years old kid whining because i blocked 2 shots from the flare gun! 

"
Fixed the PhD for Murder Achievement/Trophy. " finally people can get platinum

Smaller maps are bullshit in my opinion. So what if you're the first to die and you have to wait 15 or more minutes? People are still going to rage quit once they die. Most annoyingly, some people are such tryhards that they will actually quit out before Jason can perform the kill on them. People being people, no patch is going to fix that. 

Team killing definitely needs to go. Yes, the trolls will find other ways, but at least this makes their trolling harder to accomplish.

For the love of fuck, please fix Packanack Lodge map. It is by the far the glitchiest map of all 3!

WE NEED NEW MAPS. What happened to the supposed Jason X/Grendel spaceship rumors?

21 minutes ago, jackmadrox said:

Smaller maps are bullshit in my opinion. So what if you're the first to die and you have to wait 15 or more minutes? People are still going to rage quit once they die. Most annoyingly, some people are such tryhards that they will actually quit out before Jason can perform the kill on them. People being people, no patch is going to fix that. 

Team killing definitely needs to go. Yes, the trolls will find other ways, but at least this makes their trolling harder to accomplish.

For the love of fuck, please fix Packanack Lodge map. It is by the far the glitchiest map of all 3!

WE NEED NEW MAPS. What happened to the supposed Jason X/Grendel spaceship rumors?

With small maps the rage quit will happen like............. 80% of time just wait...

This game soon will be dead !