Haven't bought deluxe? No platinum for you!

As I see there is a trophy named "Complete Farewell" which should be DLC trophy. If it's not fixed then this gold bastard will prevent people who bought standard edition from getting platinum trophy? What do you think ? ;P

UPDATE: Developers said they did it by mistake and this will be fixed on the release. ;)

Edited by Mi5hmasH563

7 minutes ago, Mi5hmasH563 said:

What do you think ?

I think that's pretty god damned funny. 

Sucks to be the majority, standard edition purchasers, so I hope there's an explanation / fix, but gotta admit, from the outside as someone who couldn't care less about this game at least, that it's pretty funny.

• Like 2

This is GREAT. Next they'll be requiring people to by multiple versions to get 100%'s. If you get the standard version, you only get trophy "A", Gold edition gamers only get trophy "B", ultimate editions only get trophy "C", limited editions get trophy "D" and then the Greatest Hits editions get trophy "E". The Marketing people deserve a RAISE...a BIG ONE!!! Just make sure you have to use the online pass to get them...that also takes out the possibility of using used games.

Related image