Hackers Warning!

VirtualNight

12 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I find this all a bit sad to be honest. You could have used your 'skills' to give other people an even better time and you chose to troll and annoy them. You may not know it yet, but it says a lot about you as a person if your intuitive reaction is to pick the negative option.

Well said, had the exact same impression.

Like if hacking is fine; modders who hack random people or who kill them a couple of times and then talk about legit is funny (i had several not trophy hunters players from warhawk who told me to have been hacked, and i know some of them were just normal players, like the JOEY guy)

They are like a 20-30 people hackers community while we trophy hunters are like 1 million i guess? if multiple of us start to report them, i think we can have theyr IP address banned, is not anymore random players over here and there but all of us with 1 intention.

If they keep targeting trophy hunters they will pay to have messed with such a big community.

I also think to know the real psn id of both Skidpatrol (due to his way of speaking in the screenshot of previous post, who also has a couple of plats as well), and the other hacker, maybe this info can be helpful for the ip address check, i can give my suspects by pm to whoever can be interested to do a serious report.

Edited by VirtualNight

Also, cheating stats... LOL check leaderboards and say who really does do. Boosting here is done in some sort of private matches, no one will go in a public match and hide somewhere to kill his bot, there is no interference with the WH community.

Can you complain for a PRIVATE boosting? BECKHAM--ALI did that for years for his leaderboard #1 in his server and 7 bots but i do not remember anyone crying for that if not maybe just those who were hunting him; and you wanna complain us for just a few stats? where you can get your over 10k sniper kills while we go just for 1k and stop, in a game where is quite hard to check someone's stats and none of us will ever be in top 1,000 nor ever remembered? you modders are the ones that should leave from this game, you broke it, you are not part of this community, unlike you we don't hurt anyone so you are not welcome here and you must leave us doing the trophies we want.

I would like to point out some things.

First no one said that boosting is correct, however if you don't like so, then you have the report function like all players, you are not the owner of the game so you can't apply your sort of "personal justice", you watched too many Anime i guess? to come out with this your own idea about being the one who deranks not legit players.

I also said to know (90% sure) who Skidpatrol is, i can in fact mention 1 episode with his main acc:

it was a dogfight gameplay from me in a map and he was in opposite team, i managed to kill him a couple of times in air and he started his justice thing by modding, then he said "I thought you were modding so i modded as well" (something like that); this tells us that he is just someone who can't accept to being killed by someone and that converts that rage into hacks, a clear sign that we have a kid here; and this is surely the same nature of other modders. JOEY guy is a great example, i don't recall him being particularly good, just a regular player, but he has been hacked. And other players had the same sort as well.

With this, how someone could play legitly in a fully modded game? someone may be able to get 3 flags in a row, and be hacked because considered an hacker or booster, not to mention the lobbies from other hackers and whoever joins there could be deranked.

Just now, Dark said:

I’m only kidding. Thanks for making this thread, it pretty much now confirms I won’t be attempting this game before closure.

Lol i know was a joke; otherwise you would have said to jump on 2 lego bricks  :devil:

At this point i do not recommend to begin the game at all.

• Like 3