Who Did You Marry?

I LOVE AWL!! I've been playing it ever since I got it on the Gamecube, then the PS2, then PS3, now, PS4!! :D I want to know who you guys married? My first time, I married Lumina. She's sweet. She gives up all of her money to come live at an old farm. X3 My favorite is Muffy!! Though, this time, I married Celia. 

~L.G.<3

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Nami is definitely more difficult than others as you have to actually give her something other than flowers. But like Celia is probably the easiest as if you don't pursue any of the girls the game defaults her to you, and Muffy is pretty easy as well as you just give her flowers every so often and she falls all over you. I am going for muffy so I don't alienate vesta and her brother and muffy is easy

Edited by wolverines1984

• 1 year later...

You Don't alienate them if you marry Celia. Vests is overjoyed, but Marlin hates you. Plus your child is more likely to grow up and be either a farmer or a rancher. 

I wish that the wives actually helped around the farm, or that you get seed discounts if you married Celia, etc. I also would have liked to see marriage cutscenes. 

You bought this game four times? I bought it once on the Gamecube back in 2004 and finally forced myself to beat it back in 2017. It had some great ideas but I don't feel like it fully implemented any of them.

On topic: I married Nami the one and only time I played through it. ?

• 2 months later...

I did buy it four times. X3 It's one of my favorite childhood games!! :D

I know in the long run it dorsn' t matter, but I regret marrying Celia. She's just too ... bland. Marriage in AWL is bland, honestly. I wish we could have marriage cutscenes or SOMETHING! 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I went for Nami as well, because I didn't want her to leave the town. She wasn't that hard imo. 
But I did accidentally trigger two romantic cutscenes with Muffy and I wasn't even trying. So I guess the other bachelorettes are way easier than her.

About the son you get, when marrying Nami: 

Spoiler

he's a rather passive/loner kind of child and seems to dislike Nami a lot during the teenager stage.

If the child's personality matters to you and you're not into that kind of personality I would recommend marrying someone else.