Just clean fun.

Wade_VC

Another game that has been out for quite awhile now, I downloaded Digger HD when  it was one of the offerings for PSN+ members....and I have to say, this is an addicting little game.

Oddly, I do not remember this game from the arcades, but to me it is a combination of Dig-Dug and PacMan.

Just a fun little game that is a great time-waster.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm pass fun. I'm currently revolving around frustration.. :huh:

got this game being Plus a couple months back. and as much as I really need to focus in on it. it gets Me aggravated all too easy.

they are 4 games I don't have @ 100%.

Lost Planet 2 : currently playing. don't know why everyone don't have this Plat.

Call of Duty : Black Ops : don't like this game too much, but once I focus on it it's done.

Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves : Played it once. not My type of genre but don't forsee any issues.

DIGGERHD : since I 1st started this game, I've gone back to it after every game. 1 frigging trophy :shakefist: .

not to sway anybody that think that they do/or will like this game but it will drive U bonkers.

won't say if your into retro that you won't enjoy it. but, as far as hunting goes, only and only if your a Big game Hunter.

thankfully, that is the Only and I mean, ONLY! thing that's keeping Me from erasing/deleting this shit.

1 trophy :

6Sa5f8e9.png

Old Schooler

Complete 8 levels in a row in Vintage mode

40-silver.png

0.59%

Ultra Rare

something like 40 gamers

out of over 7,000

has Completed it.

and without a doutb, it's this trophy that's holding everybody back. umm. this frigging trophy will be mines 1 day.

just wan'ted all to know. if your a Completionist, don't go underestimating this game. didn't wanna rant but this game burns Me up.

but Awesome game for you retro players. <_<

• 2 years later...

Another game that has been out for quite awhile now, I downloaded Digger HD when  it was one of the offerings for PSN+ members....and I have to say, this is an addicting little game.

Oddly, I do not remember this game from the arcades, but to me it is a combination of Dig-Dug and PacMan.

Just a fun little game that is a great time-waster.

I think it was only released for PCs in 1983 even though it does play like a retro arcade game. I had a lot fun with this too but man, survival mode and vintage mode are incredibly unforgiving! I wonder if the original PC game was really as difficult as vintage mode is on this. Anyway, I'm cool with settling for my 71% completion count :)

• 5 years later...

I'm having a lot of fun playing this game with my two girls.  Although I continue to chase trophies for my own personal achievement while I'm playing with my girls, some of the trophies for Digger HD are extremely frustrating and difficult to complete.  I think I've picked off the easiest trophies so far but some of them require a lot of practice and 'trial and error' to unlock.

The good news is, my girls just want to play the same game over and over again so I'll plenty of chances to get them.  The bad news, we don't play too often because we only allow a small amount of time in front of the TV per week so it may be a while before I get to 100%.  I'll keep plugging away.

Edited by Paperclip1776
punctuation correction

• 2 years later...

This is an old thread but I will post so newcomers who would look at this game would know.

Old Schooler trophy is extremely tough for people who didn't play digger... well in 1980-1990s. I did it in like 40 minutes just because when I was 7-8 years old kid Digger was the only game I had in 1991 and I played it for almost a year every day. When I turned it on on PS3 I literally remembered the patterns and how monsters behave.

I suspect other 90+ people who did it were either playing the game 30 years ago or just maniacs who was able to do it in this version.