Best Way To Make PSN Friends?

SlaveBeastTaka

3 hours ago, SlaveBeastTaka said:

Hey everyone, So I don't have any friends on my ps3. But, I'm wondering if there is a site or something online. that helps you get alot of friends. I know there are forums, and im on one lol. But, forums take for ever. Im kind of looking for something, where you put your gamertag through a web site generator. And, you get friends instantly Or something like that. This isnt a troll or anything. Im being serious. Thanks. ^ ^ 

There are tons of people looking for friends in the thread below. It's designed to let you pretty much add a bunch of friends based on what systems they play and several of them don't even care if the request is blank (It's highly recommended to list any messages needed to be added). If you sign into PSNP from your phone and have the playstation app, you could probably add 100 friends in an hour easy by copying and pasting names into the app. Trust me, the OP of the thread knew what he was doing when he and his brilliant self created it! It's made for people like you who want friends, but don't know where to look. ;)xD