Best Way To Make PSN Friends?

SlaveBeastTaka

Hey everyone, So I don't have any friends on my ps3. But, I'm wondering if there is a site or something online. that helps you get alot of friends. I know there are forums, and im on one lol. But, forums take for ever. Im kind of looking for something, where you put your gamertag through a web site generator. And, you get friends instantly Or something like that. This isnt a troll or anything. Im being serious. Thanks. ^ ^ 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SlaveBeastTaka said:

Hey everyone, So I don't have any friends on my ps3. But, I'm wondering if there is a site or something online. that helps you get alot of friends. I know there are forums, and im on one lol. But, forums take for ever. Im kind of looking for something, where you put your gamertag through a web site generator. And, you get friends instantly Or something like that. This isnt a troll or anything. Im being serious. Thanks. ^ ^ 

Can i be your friend :) 

1 minute ago, Cassylvania said:

Have you tried playing online games? I sometimes get random friend requests or messages from the people I'm playing with. My newest friend sent me this wonderful gem: "Without you op character you cant do shit."

That was the last time I ever played Paladins.

Mm, yes I have. But, I guess haven't been lucky enough to get friends requests lol. 

2 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Have you tried playing online games? I sometimes get random friend requests or messages from the people I'm playing with. My newest friend sent me this wonderful gem: "Without you op character you cant do shit."

lol Be glad that you did well enough to make him angry, don't let an idiot ruin the game if you like it.
I love when people freak out over nothing. I've got recordings of some older gamer throwing a tantrum and the best part is he was dumb enough to do it through voice clips.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Step 1 - Play fighting game online.

Step 2 - Pick last boss.

Step 3 - Enjoy.

It doesn't matter if the character is overpowered, it just has to be a pain when controlled by the AI. I guarantee you'll be getting similar "greetings" once every three fights. Nu-13 from the original Blazblue was extremely effective at this.

Edited by TooruPT
typo
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

lol Be glad that you did well enough to make him angry, don't let an idiot ruin the game if you like it.
I love when people freak out over nothing. I've got recordings of some older gamer throwing a tantrum and the best part is he was dumb enough to do it through voice clips.

Nah, I still kept playing. I actually sent him a polite "good game!" message, but he never got back to me. I didn't even think Skye was considered a good character...

But to the OP: what about joining a community event on here? There are also several communities for some of the bigger games, like Uncharted and GTA (or Minecraft, if you're not into competitive play, like me). Or just shoot me a friend request. I'll be your buddy, buddy.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

The good thing is 90% of my friends list will be playing Destiny 2. So maybe I'll wait to clean it out. I'd be at like 10 friends if it wasn't for Destiny lol.

That's still more then me, I only have 5. xD Quality over quantity, plus it annoys me when people add me then never speak to me.

Most of my longest lasting gaming related friendships came from forums that were dedicated to one particular game or game series. For example, the Elder Scrolls forums, or the Elite forums. Trophy hunter forums are by their very nature competitive, and general gaming forums are also competitive because everyone is there for different reasons and each have their own ideas about what is good and what is bad in gaming. Forums for specific games, you're all there for the same reason because you like the game (why would you stick around a forum for a game you hate), so people are more apt to be helpful and welcoming instead of trying to win a pissing contest. Pick a game you like with a solid online community, participate in it in a positive way, you'll make some friends that way.

Just be nice , cooperative and welcoming to other members on here and i think you will be just find in getting alot of new and good friends on PSN for sure.

Playing MP for the games you enjoy and be a good fairplayer aswell might also gather a good amount of folks with the same interests as you and possibly get new friends .

Try to participate in the forum threads and expose your ideas , interests , games or something that relates to the thread you're on .

Welcome to PSNP , btw ?

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Maybe dont be racist dood? 

I do feel bad making that post. And, I do apologize. I just don't like people that are in gangs and shit. And, people that are drama starters. But, it shouldn't matter. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But it is what it is. I don't mind being friends with everyone. Well, we must have the same things in common. Personality wise. ^ ^ 

Edited by SlaveBeastTaka
  • Like 1

Just now, SlaveBeastTaka said:

Just be sure to not do a blank friends request, just put trophy hunter or if you like something about there profile. U can also join my community if u send me a request. But that's if u own a ps4. But u can still add me none the less.