No one has Platinum'ed this?

POEman553

• 2 months later...

Wait........ What. The. F***?!!?!!!!

So I was just rummaging around my profile's list, looking at various holes and earned trophies, when I chanced upon this game anew and nearly had myself quite the massive heart attack here and now!!

Someone now has the all touchstones trophy!!!!!!!...??? This means the Platinum trophy IS NOW gettable for Perception!!! Apparently...?!?

Kathren_Mclean shows having already earned+unlocked the TOUCHING trophy some five days prior, on November 1st, at 6:24:47 am!!! 

After going on now nearly half a year of having this title appear as though it would forever be a bugged PoS ruining many a hardcore trophy hunting gamer's completionist streak, it is most welcome to observe a fix to this quagmire - if indeed fixed it was, and this Kathren herself didn't experience some form of bug/glitch/shenanigans involved with unlocking the Touching trophy this past week, as I can't say as though I recall seeing any notifications for any patch/update for this title of late.

Aye, this decidedly breaking news 'tis quite nice and welcome, indeed!!

Edit to add: Errrrrrr... Ummm.... So I guess there, like, was a patch? I see Kathren also has a singular DLC trophy adding a "SCARY" mode to the game, also earned on November 1st. Which would certainly explain things, and mean there was indeed a patch/correction. Surprising to see Kathren is the only owner/earner of the DLC trophy some week in, assuming it was released/uploaded around that same November the first date. 

Regardless, this is exceedingly great news: The Platinum has been made obtainable, seeing as how the Touching trophy HAS now been fixed and is gettable for anyone presumably downloading this so-called REMASTER DLC with a single gold trophy added to it, Fortune Favors... For completing the game on the Scary Mode. Awesomeness!!! Time to return to this game when I get around to it and finally add this Platinum to my ever growing collection.

Edit to Edit to Add: Okay, so reading up on this remastered DLC, I see it was done because of/for the Switch release, out on October 31st. Scary Mode is perma-death: Being killed means you go back to the main menu, and the NPCs are all much more aggressive. Doesn't sound too fun, considering I had some degree of difficulty with the "normal" first mode... at least to such a point where a one death mode with far harder enemies wouldn't sound too fun.

But... bonus!!! There's also a new "Story" mode sans all death whatsoever! If possible, this would sound most ideal indeed for obtaining all collectibles related trophies, such as the despised aforementioned Touching trophy. Will definitely be the mode I choose in order to Plat this title, as I already have beaten the game on "Normal" mode - nothing left except for some collectible hunts and whatnot.

At least there is definitive confirmation we have a patch and a fix for the platinum trophy for Perception, alongside brand new content and a bunch of new story alterations plus brand new recorded dialogue. Sounds like a great little effort by the devs on this game, after making us wait forever and a day for a fix that should've gone in on day one and caught during the testing Q&A phase of development.

Edited by Coladar
Fixed multiple errors

Just now, Coladar said:

Wait........ What. The. FUC*?!!?!!!!

So I was just rummaging around my profile's list, looking at various holes and earned trophies, when I chanced upon this game anew and nearly had myself quite the massive heart attack here and now!!

Someone now has the all touchstones trophy!!!!!!!...??? This means the Platinum trophy IS NOW gettable for Perception!!! Apparently...?!?

Kathren_Mclean shows having already earned+unlocked the TOUCHING trophy some five days prior, on November 1st, at 6:24:47 am!!! The questions are thusly nearly endless in number: What? How? Huh?! WTF?!? I cannot say as though I can recall seeing a patch download notification for this game recently. So what goes on thereabouts, then...?

Have we all missed something, and the devs were correct when they responded many months ago just now that the Touching trophy was indeed obtainable? Has there been a patch of late that did in fact add the Touching trophy to the game as being possible to get? And who'd like to be the guinea pig(s) to go searching mindlessly to duplicate and verify kathren's "get" here? (And, ideally, to also post a youTube vid showing we many lazily following sheep just where and how to go about this for ourselves.)

After going on now nearly half a year of having this title appear as though it would forever be a bugged PoS ruining many a hardcore trophy hunting gamer's completionist streak, it is most welcome to observe a fix to this quagmire - if indeed fixed it was, and this Kathren herself didn't experience some form of bug/glitch/shenanigans involved with unlocking the Touching trophy this past week.

Aye, this decidedly breaking news 'tis quite nice and welcome, indeed!!

Possible trophy hack if it hasn't been patched?