Are these game worth playing on ps vita?

NightWing127

From what I've seen of fighting game ports on the Vita, they generally play as good as their console counterparts and don't have Vita gimmicks forced. I'd say DoA5 will be great fun on the Vita and I plan on picking it up myself. As far as Ninja Gaiden, I have owned every version of this particular Ninja Gaiden and my favorite is the Vita version. It plays better (in my opinion) than the Xbox versions and Sigma and it is an absolute joy to play on the Vita. I see no reason why Sigma 2+ would be any different and I'm eagerly anticipating it.

Parker

aren't the buttons and analog sticks too small for ninja gaiden games? Some say that buttons begin to loosen up a bit when they play sigma 1 plus.

For me personally, no, I never had any issues with the Vita's analog sticks. Nor have I had any issues with buttons.

Parker

I heard (in gamefaqs) (technically read but whatever) that Sigma 2+ is the definitive version of Sigma 2. As some stages have been re-hauled and re-made to try to match the perfect level of the xbox 360 version. So When compared Sigma 2 Ps3 || Sigma 2+ Vita, In gameplay it's hands down Vita. But in gameplay I suspect it will be diminished a bit just so alot of the new content runs smoothly.

And for Doa5+, If you have the console version. There's not really any reason to get the Vita version (but that's my opinion though).

Hope this helps :)