My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

This super expert no skip run in Super Mario Maker literally took me 2 hours to record! The results: Hot garbage, trolls, softlocks and salt!

This is by far the longest I spent in a 100 man super expert no skip run. What's your longest run ever? Not gonna lie, I was beginning to feel the rage near the end ;-)

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below and as always, thank you for watching :-)

Had an awesome time playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with the viewers and subscribers yesterday! Missed it? Here's the archived version!

For those who are playing Smash, who do you main? Any recommendations? Would love to hear some tips and tricks. Drop them in the comment section below! :-)

Here's some hot wigglers action in Super Mario Maker! This 0.43% Super Expert level is no joke, especially when you start over at the checkpoint!

Between a start over, a softlock and just really tight platforming, at least we can say we survived this really tricky super expert level in Super Mario Maker!

Want to see more stream highlights like this? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below :-)

This is what Super Mario Maker is all about: creativity! Here's an awesome Tchaikovsky music level that will blow your mind!

When I'm thinking about Super Mario Maker, I'm thinking about creative levels like this. Sure, the Kaizo and really difficult levels comes to mind too, but a cool music or concept level from time to time is always welcomed!

Level code and creator is in the top bar in the video. Enjoy and thanks for watching! :-)

95/9588 & 0.99% clear rate precision level is next in Super Mario Maker! Hope you enjoy! :-)

I was super happy to clear this one live! The first section of this level is really precise and actually quite challenging. Just need to take it slow on the vine part.

Enjoying these stream highlights? Want to see more? Hit that like button so I know you like 'em! :-)

You missed the awesome online battles from the stream of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate last night? You want to watch it back? There you go!

Always have so much fun playing with the viewers, subscribers and friends! I feel like a little kid each time and the competition is fierce!

Want to join us next time? The best place to keep up to date and don't miss a thing is the Discord server, we have a text chat dedicated to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate! Link is in the description :-)

Enjoy!

You asked for it and I delivered! Let's try the 100 man blindfolded challenge in Super Mario Maker! Let the madness begins!

Super fun and awesome challenge to do in Super Mario Maker, I didn't expect that! You really have to follow the sounds and memorize the level perfectly. The run was quite forgiving though, so we might try another one soon :-)

Do you want to see more of this? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below! :-)

Any experts of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? Can somebody please explain to me what happened here in this video? Is Ridley THAT OP?

If anyone of you have the answer, drop it down in the comment section of the video. The community have absolutely no idea what happened there, would love an answer :-)

Playing viewer levels this week! Going back to 2nd grade with a really cool mathematics level in Super Mario Maker! Oh, and a bonus kaizo on top of that!

Really cool set of levels for this week's viewer levels! A love a good puzzle/math level in Super Mario Maker and the kaizo level was super well done! Good job Flyvox!

Want to be a part of the of this series? Drop me your level code down below and I'll play them in an upcoming episode! Easy as that! :-)

Last night's stream of Super Mario RPG was amazing! We recruited Bowser and Princess Peach and we're off to the fourth star! Missed it and want to watch it? Here's the link!

What do you guys want after Super Mario RPG in terms of retro live stream? Any ideas? Let me know down below :-)

Thanks for watching!

Here's the best moments and highlights of the first stream of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the Nintendo Switch. The rivalry among the community is building up just before the CronoCrew tournament!

Want to play against me or the community? Join us in the next stream of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate! Want to be part of the CronoCrew tournament? Join the Discord server and ask Kalas for more details :-)

Enjoy!

17 hours ago, Corrosivescott said:

I subscribed to your channel, cool content. 

I myself am starting up a YouTube, any helpful tips and stuff would be great thanks

My channel if you wanna stop by and have a look. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7U9d5OaS3LDshtHVsxY9UA

Will check it out! If you need any help, our Discord server is really the place to ask for feedback though. DM me if you want the link. Good luck! ?

Fan of Mega Man and Super Mario Maker? Then this 0.97% clear rate level is for you! Featuring the soundtracks from Cut Man and Bubble Man stages!

Toon_hero did an amazing job once again! This is among the best music level I played in recent memories. I'm a huge fan of Mega Man, so that helps too! :-)

Let me know what you think of this level in the comment section below!

The Hardcore Retro Games series is back! This time, we're taking a look at one of the hardest game on the Playstation 1 system: the original Rayman!

Man, what a good game! I never played the original Rayman, only Origins and Legends. Despite it's obvious flaws, I had an awesome time with this game and planning to play more!

Fan of the original Rayman? Let me hear your thoughts in the comment section below :-)

The level of precision required in those Hammy levels in Super Mario Maker is insane! Here's two of them in a single, beautiful video! You won't be disappointed!

Hammy is a Super Mario Maker creator that absolutely love short but painful precision levels. You have an example right there, 5 P-switch jumps in a row? Are you insane? ;-)

Hope you enjoyed the video and thank you all for watching! :-)

This is the moment the community has been waiting for! Here's the edited version of all the battles from the CronoCrew Tournament of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

I cannot wait for the next tournament of the Discord server! This was an amazing experience and we will do it again for sure? Super Smash? Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? Super Mario Maker? We'll see ;-)

Thank you all again for making this tournament a success. You guys are absolutely awesome! :-) Want to take part to the next tournament? The Discord server is in the description below :-)