PS3 Multiplayer Peak Times?

TragicKingdom50

So I'm jumping back into the game to try and get as many DLC trophies as I can. In about an hour though I only got into two games. Does anyone know what the peak times for multiplayer are? My timezone if Eastern Time USA. Also is it still possible to find an Interrogation or Survivalist game? Seems like Supply Raid is the only one still playing :( 

Edited by TragicKingdom50
Fixed title

Hm...I am in Europe and playing almost on a daily basis and I never have any issues with finding a session, no matter which time or which day. I play interrogation or supply raid. Central european time, either morning or -mostly- early evening.

But wait, I am playing the PS4 version.

Edited by Captain_Bone_666

1 hour ago, Captain_Bone_666 said:

Hm...I am in Europe and playing almost on a daily basis and I never have any issues with finding a session, no matter which time or which day. I play interrogation or supply raid. Central european time, either morning or -mostly- early evening.

But wait, I am playing the PS4 version.

Yeah sorry I'm talking about ps3

that's weird.....

the ps3 version multiplayer mode are still crowded despite the install base are now bigger on ps4 ( maybe something to do with the online play is free on ps3 ), my brother is still playing it online and judging on my area time zone in the middle east the online is mostly active at day times " morning and evening "  in the middle eastern areas the standard PSN been used there are the EU region PSN and the EU Playstation store. 

though but it's true that people only like to play suply raid the most.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2017 at 8:59 PM, TragicKingdom50 said:

So I'm jumping back into the game to try and get as many DLC trophies as I can. In about an hour though I only got into two games. Does anyone know what the peak times for multiplayer are? My timezone if Eastern Time USA. Also is it still possible to find an Interrogation or Survivalist game? Seems like Supply Raid is the only one still playing :( 

As someone who plays TLOU on a very daily basis (Everyday)... i would say finding a match on Supply Raid or Interrogation (Parties Allowed or not parties) is pretty fast to find people... 

just don't expect to find any lobby on Survivors (Parties or DLC)

oh and Supply Raid you may find one lobby everyday going on.

however if you're asking about which times maybe 7 or 8 PM is very good if you're living in the US.