Rampage World Tour Retro Review

siuilarun

Yeah, I still remember playing this on N64 like it was yesterday. This and Blast Corps were my favorite games to play to destroy shit. Unfortunately, I never quite got into Universal Tour (or whatever the Gamecube title was named)...I dunno, something about all the extra monsters just ruined it for me. George, Lizzy, and Ralph, or bust.

Oh yeah, anyone remember that chemical that turned you into a mutant? I loved levels that had that, cause that made destroying stuff way easier. Not that it was hard as a normal monster, though. Those skull armor things were hella annoying, though.

Edited by gamerm1337
  • Like 1

Yeah, I still remember playing this on N64 like it was yesterday. This and Blast Corps were my favorite games to play to destroy shit. Unfortunately, I never quite got into Universal Tour (or whatever the Gamecube title was named)...I dunno, something about all the extra monsters just ruined it for me. George, Lizzy, and Ralph, or bust.

Oh yeah, anyone remember that chemical that turned you into a mutant? I loved levels that had that, cause that made destroying stuff way easier. Not that it was hard as a normal monster, though. Those skull armor things were hella annoying, though.

Lizzy like a mofo, I need to do a top 5 women of gaming just so I can put her in it. I understand about Universal... didn't get to attached to the new guys either. I just put up that review too, but you're going to be dissappointed... I rated it higher that World Tour.