Help Thread

bigbluehobo

Hey guys, hoping to start a help thread for those of us with questions and hopefully some of you with answers. No trophy guide looks like it will be coming too soon so hopefully this will help. 

I'll start with a quick one I'm struggling with...

...Where can I find Lore Room 2?

... and how do you pet an animal?

To pet an animal: after you get your hand cut off and get the "glove" go up to an animal nearby BEFORE you get the 1st armament to punch with it. You'll get a press square icon to interact with an animal. 

2nd lore room is in a circular area where the camera zooms in a bit you'll see it looks all walled off but there is a hidden vine to climb down. (If I remember its kind of south east, I'm at work so can't bring up the map right now)Go down and you'll find the lore room.

Edited by atticuslake

1 hour ago, atticuslake said:

To pet an animal: after you get your hand cut off and get the "glove" go up to an animal nearby BEFORE you get the 1st armament to punch with it. You'll get a press square icon to interact with an animal. 

2nd lore room is in a circular area where the camera zooms in a bit you'll see it looks all walled off but there is a hidden vine to climb down. (If I remember its kind of south east, I'm at work so can't bring up the map right now)Go down and you'll find the lore room.

Thanks!

The tropies: "Bravest Soldier" and "Expeditious" don't want to pop for me. My Save file says 2:45h so I'm 100% within the 5 hours. Anyone know how to make them pop? It's kinda weird cause "Invulnerable" did pop and I wanted to do these 3 together in one run. I can't find a reasond why the other two didn't unlock...

Edited by MrBock1

1 hour ago, MrBock1 said:

The tropies: "Bravest Soldier" and "Expeditious" don't want to pop for me. My Save file says 2:45h so I'm 100% within the 5 hours. Anyone know how to make them pop? It's kinda weird cause "Invulnerable" did pop and I wanted to do these 3 together in one run. I can't find a reasond why the other two didn't unlock...

I had the exact same thing happen. As far as I can tell, my run should have earned Bravest Soldier, Invulnerable, Expeditious all at once, but only Invulnerable popped.

1 minute ago, rdhight said:

I had the exact same thing happen. As far as I can tell, my run should have earned Bravest Soldier, Invulnerable, Expeditious all at once, but only Invulnerable popped.

What ending did you choose? I choosed the ending without the fight and maybe you can only get these two with the other one...