Trophies Show up for Ps4, not for Vita? PS support has no clue...

MeowMars007

When i earn a Vita trophy or play a new game, it doesn't show up on my profile activity, but it does show ps4 games. I contacted PS support and the first guy stopped responding after he said he was looking for the answer. The second person admitted they had no idea why it wasn't working. They said to wait a few days. It's been a week, i've earned at least 7 trophies, and nothing shows up.

Really frustrated that even PS didn't have a single suggestion. They aren't hidden. I checked.

HELP?

4 minutes ago, Alternatewarning said:

Are you sure you're on PSN and not just local vita games?  At the top left you can swap between the two to view vita only or all trophies

I'm not sure what you mean. It's on my PSN account that I'm viewing from the app and the PS4, and when I play a ps4 game for the first time or get a trophy, it shows up in what's new and recent activities, but everything vita is missing.

Not sure if I understood your problem correctly, but is the problem only with the trophies not showing on the activity feed? As in you are still actually accumulating the trophies, if you go and look at the trophy menu on any console or the mobile app?

If that'st he case, it's pretty much working as intended. No trophies you earn on the Vita or PS3 ever show up on the activity feed on PS4. Guessing the mobile app shares the same feed.

Basically the legacy systems (PS3 and Vita) seem to use a slightly different infrastructure when it comes to PSN services.

2 hours ago, woolva said:

" profile activity " & " what's new and recent activities " Because only ps4 related stuff show as its on the PS4 only.. The app just mirrors it. PS3 and Vita use mostly outdated firmware, and were never fully intergrated.

I think this is the correct answer too. Maybe.