Question about DLC

wackt1

12 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

I agree, really enjoying it so far!

IF GOING FOR PLATINUM:

I must tell you something. START ad COMPLETE the Game on Hardest Mode.

Theres not much difference in the modes TBH but if you start on the hardest (Survivor or Seasoned Raider) I think.

Only then you will be able to go straight to Ultimate Survivor mode ( I cant recall the modes atm)

Make sure you get these in game or by the end of the game. AND Make sure to use more than one Save Slot to account for errors or game locking up.

You can then reload from a different checkpoint or time in the game if needed to redo a challenge or obtain a trophy from an area you completed which needs be done when its wasnt completed. Some folks had to redo the game as they never used the spare save slots. Thats what theyre for and at the end, they can be used for the "Challenges"

Paying Respects
Attend a funeral <-- DO THIS ASAP when you GET TO Geo Thermal Valley! (Its been said it has glitches once Geo Thermal is completed)

No Stone Unturned
Achieve 100% game completion <-- Ensures no repeating of collecting items that are no use in Ultimate Survivor Mode..

Quick and Painless
Shoot 15 deer in the heart  <-- This previously had glitches, and I found my own fix for it, but in the end it was easier to do this.

Delete all the Game data (Keeping save data) and doing a fresh install for this to pop. Only doable when you have the correct arrows and weapons grades.(Again Geo Thermal Valley)

Then you can easily go on to 

Ultimate Survivor
Finish the game on Survivor difficulty

You will see what I mean by not much difference upon reaching the end 100%

Hope it helps.

Edited by snacklepuss
  • Like 2

On 10/12/2017 at 2:19 PM, snacklepuss said:

IF GOING FOR PLATINUM:

I must tell you something. START ad COMPLETE the Game on Hardest Mode.

Theres not much difference in the modes TBH but if you start on the hardest (Survivor or Seasoned Raider) I think.

Only then you will be able to go straight to Ultimate Survivor mode ( I cant recall the modes atm)

Make sure you get these in game or by the end of the game. AND Make sure to use more than one Save Slot to account for errors or game locking up.

You can then reload from a different checkpoint or time in the game if needed to redo a challenge or obtain a trophy from an area you completed which needs be done when its wasnt completed. Some folks had to redo the game as they never used the spare save slots. Thats what theyre for and at the end, they can be used for the "Challenges"

Paying Respects
Attend a funeral <-- DO THIS ASAP when you GET TO Geo Thermal Valley! (Its been said it has glitches once Geo Thermal is completed)

No Stone Unturned
Achieve 100% game completion <-- Ensures no repeating of collecting items that are no use in Ultimate Survivor Mode..

Quick and Painless
Shoot 15 deer in the heart  <-- This previously had glitches, and I found my own fix for it, but in the end it was easier to do this.

Delete all the Game data (Keeping save data) and doing a fresh install for this to pop. Only doable when you have the correct arrows and weapons grades.(Again Geo Thermal Valley)

Then you can easily go on to 

Ultimate Survivor
Finish the game on Survivor difficulty

You will see what I mean by not much difference upon reaching the end 100%

Hope it helps.

Thank you for pointing out the missable trophies, will note this down. What about the trophy(ies) for the card things I read. Are they easily grindable.

15 hours ago, wackt1 said:

Thank you for pointing out the missable trophies, will note this down. What about the trophy(ies) for the card things I read. Are they easily grindable.

Yes, the grind is on for the challenges.

However you will need to complete the Game to access them on the correct difficulty. The trophies I mentioned arent "missable" per say.

Its evident they just seemed to be the ones that were most annoying or at the worst faulty. I.E the counter was no longer working post completion.

The cards need no purchasing whatsoever. (micro buying) They get awarded to you for a set amount of things. (Dont want to spoil it)

Edited by snacklepuss

3 minutes ago, snacklepuss said:

Yes, the grind is on for the challenges.

However you will need to complete the Game to access them on the correct difficulty. The trophies I mentioned arent "missable" per say.

Its evident they just seemed to be the ones that were most annoying or at the worst faulty. I.E the counter was no longer working post completion.

The cards need no purchasing whatsoever. (micro buying) They get awarded to you for a set amount of things. (Dont want to spoil it)

ok thanks for telling me