Ghost_of_Gaz_

Nuke

6 posts in this topic

Just started the game and looking through trophies...sounds like its a grind to get a nuke and I see you have to use one and destroy one for 2 separate trophies. Is there an easy way to obtain a nuke or do I have to grind out enough materials twice?

you can disarm the one you create so only need to grind once if you are aiming for minimal plat requirements... 

Edited by ProfBambam55

You only need to build the nuke once, afterwards you can dispose it. 

On 10/13/2017 at 4:14 AM, demonoutcast said:

You only need to build the nuke once, afterwards you can dispose it. 

You can build the nuke,save the data, upload to PSN and once disposed of, download the save data from PSN and you have  the same NUKE once more.

Edited by snacklepuss

Just to cover all bases, in the event that another player manages to get a hold of your nuke before you dispose of it, and you haven't backed up your save...you can steal one from a rival FOB and dispose of that one for the disarmament trophy, rather than grinding the materials to build another. An unlikely scenario but I know a guy who somehow let that happen to him :lol: 

If you just play the game, you'll likely get the resources needed in due time. It's not really too much of a grind since you basically need to run every mission 3 times. Play online to speed things up.