Differences

is there any difference between the ps vita version and the ps3 one? I am a big fan of the franchise and this one, alongside chronicles are the only two I have not played so I am looking forward to buy it but in the ps3 store there are two versions listed: the psvita and the ps3 one.

I know they have different trophy lists and the psvita one has multiplayer, other than that the game is the same? which should I get?  

Edited by NiKoKevor

7 minutes ago, NiKoKevor said:

is there any difference between the ps vita version and the ps3 one? I am a big fan of the franchise and this one, alongside chronicles are the only two I have not played so I am looking forwar to buy it but in the ps3 store there are two versions listed: the psvita and the ps3 one.

I know they have different trophy lists and the psvita one have multiplayer, other than that the game is the same? which should I get?  

IIRC those are the only differences. I'd recommend the PS3 version as the mp servers have been dead for a long time.

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

IIRC those are the only differences. I'd recommend the PS3 version as the mp servers have been dead for a long time.

This would be my suggestion :) Also careful of the BLACK OUT glitch. If your whole screen turns black google a fix for it as it can break your game :(

• Like 1