Daily Login-Bonus?

dalailama1989

Hey there,

do you think it‘s possible that Polyphony will provide us with a Login-Bonus in an upcoming patch, just like it was in GT5&6?

I think the Bonus for Five consecutive Logins was 150% in GT5 and 200% in GT6 for Credits and XP. Not sure about the exact details, it‘s been a while :) 

So far there is only this ingame achievement with a one-Time Bonus for 7, 90 and 180 logins. 

Leveling up to 50 seems like a huge grind, the trophy is still at 0,0%. Also the Trophy for level 40 is still unachieved on this site, even from the person who has all Three online trophies already (kudos!).

What do you think? Do you Want it back? Do you think it might? :) 

login bonus is always welcomed, they had something similar if log in for 30 days get a free item in need for speed (it was a vehicle part) though that wasn't technically a trophy (it was on the DLC).

For GT Sport. wish it comes back it be ftw.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Fair point actually. 

If only I would not get duplicates all the time :D 

yeah i don't really see the point in having more than one of each, except, that you can put on different liveries and don't have to change them every time if you had only one car.

On 10/24/2017 at 9:25 AM, kingdrake2 said:

login bonus is always welcomed, they had something similar if log in for 30 days

Please don't do something like that. Giving someone something for playing a specific day is okay, but those do something for x days in a row is annoying as hell if you have a life.

On 10/24/2017 at 9:52 AM, dalailama1989 said:

If only I would not get duplicates all the time :D 

Yeah, something is definitely wrong with that. It can't be bad luck that we only get duplicates for a week.

• 2 weeks later...