How to Upgrade Bayek's health

Ghssap

I found that keeping close to it helped. When it swings it's head dodge towards it's backside, then swing away until your power move is ready. Use your power move. Then rinse and repeat. Dodging towards it's attacks and trying to stay around it's back feet as much as possible helped me out loads. I would use my sword/shield combo to get fast attacks in and build my power move gauge faster, then switched to a heavy weapon to make the execution each time.

Make sure you're max level and upgrade your shield and chest armor. I found it really easy to beat the elephants with a scepter. The overdrive is a yellow bar which means you can keep hitting. It doesn't do as much damage at first as a single hit, but you can keep building the damage buff higher. So you can just get in their legs and keep hitting them. Also, if you're doing the 2 elephants for the trophy, go after Resheph first. He's the hard hitter. Qetesh is almost useless and will go down so easy it's not even funny. Also, build your melee damage by upgrading the melee gauntlet thing beside the chest armor upgrade.